Punishments

Lisa's POV
I lay on my bed thinking about Dani and Lauren. They were so mad when they left the house. I open my phone and am about to play Candy Crush when I get a phone call.
"Hello?" I ask confused with this random number calling me.
"I am calling you with regards to Dani and Lauren Cimorelli."
My jaw drops, "Are they okay?" I ask not wanting my sisters to me hurt.
"Yes, but they need to be picked up." The vagueness confuses me and I remember the driving problem.
Lisa just do it.

Amy's POV
Lisa looks panicked as she runs down the stairs, "Slow your roll, what's wrong?" I ask the wide eyed girl.
"Dani and Lauren have to be picked up from school. I think they got in trouble."
"What?" Two more voices ring out resulting in Katherine wheeling in and Christina walking in.
You could barely tell that she was blind.

Katherine's POV
We all file into the car Amy and I in the back with Christina and Lisa in the front. It's a choppy ride with Lisa pressing the brake often and when hitting the gas speeding up really fast. We reach the school which already looks daunting, it's massive. Amy helps me out into the wheelchair and I graciously accept it.
"It's terrifying." Amy mutters but as I am now at her level I hear it.
"Let's just find Lauren and Dani and get out of here." I respond looking for any sign of a principals office.

Lauren's POV
I look at my four sisters sighing as they come in. It makes our family look like a discombobulated mess, which it is but by the principal's wide eyes he didn't know that. I slouch in my seat as Dani shows me the notepad of embarrassment.
Lauren Christine! How dare you punch a person?
They were being mean to Dani. I argue not wanting to be punished for it.
That never gives you the right to punch someone.
I lower my head in shame knowing that physical harm of any sort is always bad.

Christina's POV
"Are you guys all related to these girls?" I hear the principal ask as I look in his general area.
"Yes." I don't let the others speak because they don't know about what I did.
"Which one of you is Christina?" He asks.
"That would be me." I respond wondering why he wants me.
"There is a no tolerance violence policy in our school so Lauren will have to be suspended for three days."

Dani's POV
I look to Lauren and practically latch onto her arm. She looks at me curiously not knowing what's wrong.
I'm not going to school without Lauren.
Lisa nods looking at my note.
"Sir I find this completely unnecessary. She was just standing up for Dani. Is there an in school suspension option?" He looks closely at a stack of papers that I think are rules.
"If that's what you want Lauren has to stay after school in detention till five this week and eat lunch with the detention supervisor of the day." I still can't think of being without Lauren. "And I guess Danielle can tag along." He finishes and I smile brightly.