What!

Amy's POV
"What!" I burst finally and the teacher turns to me. I cower in my spot jumping behind Lauren. His eyes bead on me like a ravens as I shake really wanting to hug Lauren right now but unable to.

"Don't yell at me little girl. You're out of your realm." I feel my entire body hear up out of anger as I see Christina sloppily turn towards him.

"No way did you just yell at my sister!" Christina argues and I am scared about what he will do to Christina.

Christina's POV
No one calls Amy short but me.

"I did and you were saved by your little sister so I doubt you can do anything." I try to figure out where he is because he is asking for a fight.

"You may want to shut your mouth before you get a Cimorelli pounding." I warn him clenching my fists as I step somewhat closer to him.

Katherine's POV
I grab Christina's hips turning her to the teacher because she won't calm down until he shuts his mouth and she wants to be the reason for it.

"No." He defiantly responds stepping closer to Christina.
"You've got a Gimp." He points to me and I see Dani's head jerk up at the words. Her green eyes full of disbelief and anger. "Miss Thick Skull." Tears color Dani's bright green eyes. "The Hot Head." He points to Lauren who has sat back down next to Dani "Midget." He refers to Amy. "And the Coward." Lisa steps closer now riled up too. "And you walk like a Drunkard so practically your family is a TV show." My eyes widen as I see Dani stand up.

Dani's POV
"Dani." Lauren warns me and I shut her out. He deserves to be put in his place and I don't care what my punishment is.

"Watch out." Lisa says from behind me and the teacher turns around before my fist collides with his face.

Perks of being tall I guess.

"What the freaking heck! You little brat!" He yells profanities at me making me cringe and I just stare at him. More glare but he should be scared. I'm pissed off.

Lauren's POV
I don't want Dani to get in trouble even though I probably will get in trouble. My mouth drops open as Dani clocks him in the face and it's not a warning punch it's a I will beat him to a pulp punch. Blood rushes out of his nose as he grabs his face but Dani seems frozen in her spot. I turn to Lisa wondering what to do. I don't want to get in trouble it makes me feel horrible but I don't know what he is now yelling at Dani.

Lisa's POV
Ugh this is a full out bloodbath, literally. Lauren is staring at me and it is making me uncomfortable. It's pleading, desperate, hurt. She wants to protect Dani with all of her heart but she doesn't know how to.

"How about we step away and take a deep breath." I offer pulling Dani by the back of her shirt.

"These girls need to go to an insane asylum not take a deep breath." The teacher argues.

Well you need to go to jail but I'm not voicing that.

The door opens and the principal walks in.

"What happened?"

Love your comments EstaticZap love_kath_ Butterflylover25 ATAJauregui akabpersempre