I Know

Lisa's POV
I pace back and forth by the door waiting for the two youngest to get home.

"Getting a good workout?" Amy jokes and I slightly smile but it quickly turns into a frown as the door opens.

Both the girls eyes widen and Lauren opens her mouth to speak but I cover it rudely causing her to wince.

Dani's nose is slightly swollen and red while Lauren has a line right through the center of her lip looking sore.

"Christina and Katherine! Get your behinds in here!" I yell making both Dani and Amy wince at their close proximity.

Katherine's POV
I head Lisa's angry voice calling for us.

More like her strangling voice.

"Katherine I know how to get through the lower level of the house." Christina informs me as I was trying to direct her to the foyer where I think Lisa is.

Lisa has her hands on her hips and her foot is tapping impatiently as we finally arrive, "You want to tell them or have me?" She asks motioning to Dani and Lauren.

Both of their heads are down clearly ashamed about something but I don't know what.

Christina's POV
I gulp knowing that this was going to happen. I think Lisa will twist it to be worse though.

"I'll tell them." I whisper happy at the moment for being blind not able to see my sister's reactions.

Amy never told me what she believed when Lisa asked she clammed up.

"I have decided to keep you in school." I don't get a reaction, not even a delayed one.

Amy's POV
I am afraid for Christina to be attacked by Dani.

Okay not really but something along those lines.

It is worse though. When Dani looks up her bottom lip is quivering and a couple tears have fallen out of her big green eyes.

She lazily writes on her paper showing it to Lauren who doesn't look sad but shamed.

Definitely not the reactions I was expecting.

Dani's POV
I have so many words to say to get my anger out.

The thing is I'm angry at only one of my sisters and it is the one who didn't get to decide anything, Lauren.

You lied to me.

I hit Lauren probably harsher than needed.

She doesn't react though laying on her bed.

I think about hitting her again but see the defeated frown on her face.

Her eyes are open so she must have noticed me but they are glossed over and shining in the bedroom's light.

Lauren's POV
I'm a horrible person, I'm a liar, and a heartbreaker.

I stuff my face into my pillow trying not to cry.

I don't deserve to cry and I finally answer Dani's question.

"I know." I doubt she can hear me but it is the truth.

Another great round of comments from love_kath_ poppy1202 andreastanton165 Butterflylover25 EstaticZap