Yell At Me

Lauren's POV
"Come on yell at me say I did something wrong!" I press up against the wall hissing as my back hits the plaster.

It doesn't stop me from attempting to make a dent in the wall though.

"It cannot be okay." She says okay sarcastically and I want to hide in a corner.

It isn't okay but I thought that was the answer she wanted but I think I lit another fuse in the mine field I'm trying to escape.

Dani's POV
I stand up being taller than Lisa is going to have its advantages because I'm no way stronger than her.

"Dani you should stay in bed." Her brown eyes coat in concern as she looks me up and down.

She cares about Lauren too but it was shrouded in a layer of guilt.

"I think I can stand long enough for you to get my point." I cough the words hurting like they are slicing my throat on the way up.

"I'll get you some water." Amy offers but then puts her head down.

Amy's POV
I realize I cannot actually get Dani a cup of water for the lack of being able to grab anything.

"Lisa can we go get them water and TALK for a moment." I emphasize talk because if she was trying to make up with Lauren she is currently terrifying her.

"What? Why?" Lisa asks and I give her my rarely used but effective glare.

Lisa's POV
Better listen to Amy.

I leave the room with her and she turns stopping me in my tracks.

I see fire and disappointment in her normally sparkling blue eyes.

"Lisa that wasn't an apology you scared the living daylights out of Lauren." She has her voice slightly raises not so much to be demeaning me but to make a point.

I remember the look in her brown eyes, "I want her to be mad at me not scared." I truthfully say deserving some sort of belittlement.

Amy sighs looking down at her unmoving hands, "After that you do deserve punishment but you're going to get it from our youngest sister instead."

Katherine's POV
I'm currently in a state of shock from seeing Lauren's back when I see Amy and Lisa coming towards us.

I think they went upstairs to check on the two, "How are they?" Amy looks at Lisa with a rare kind of fury behind her eyes.

"Scared and pissed." I can infer which one is which because last time I saw the two girls they were exhibiting similar emotions.

Christina's POV
"Why?" I ask because something must have happened my sisters are sensitive but they don't randomly feel emotions.

"Because someone named Lisa decided it was a good idea to yell at Lauren waking the inner beast inside of Dani." Amy spits out and I guess slightly directing it at Lisa herself.

"Are you stupid?" Are the first words I can think of and come out of my mouth.

"I wanted her to yell at me." Lisa explains and I wonder why.

Thanks for the comments! andreastanton165 Butterflylover25 Evie-ll poppy1202 EstaticZap love_kath_