Excessive

Katherine's POV
"Wow." Is all I manage to get out after that.

Lauren clearly wasn't lying because she made herself look pretty bad and didn't sugarcoat it.

It was her classic personality before the car crash.

I understand why Dani snapped at her, heck I understand why Lisa slapped her.

Even after Lauren's explanation though I don't know why she snapped at Dani.

Being petty, it was something other than that and I'm going to figure it out.

Lauren's POV
I see Katherine approach me and want to put my head in my hands but I will yelp if I do so my face is on fire.

Katherine looks shocked upon seeing it and I don't know what I look like but Lisa didn't even try to hold any of her strength back.

I wouldn't have been surprised if she broke my jaw.

"That looks like it hurts." Katherine sounds motherly but I know she's mad and disappointed in me.

It bites at the beginning and lingers in the pauses.

I nod not wanting to tell anymore lies, they only hurt people in the end.

They only hurt me in the end.

Lisa's POV
I don't regret slapping Lauren making me feel like a monster what I regret is how hard I slapped her.

It sounded like a clap of thunder throughout the room but I couldn't contain myself.

I was and still am pissed off at my younger sister and I hit her.

I just used to be able to not almost rattle the person's brain.

"Dani can you attempt to remember anything?" I ask calmly because Lauren left something out.

Dani's faded green eyes stare at me.

"Lauren wasn't mad at me. She was mad at herself." Dani whimpers out I know coming to a realization.

Lauren is exactly like me.

Christina's POV
I feel a little lost because I'm literally fumbling through the dark standing alone in the room.

Amy asks loudly from somewhere near me, "Can you repeat that?" I know Katherine left but I don't know to where.

Dani yells making me take a clumsy step back, "She was mad at herself and that was my fault!"

There is an awkward pause, "I should have been mad at Christina but I had to call Lauren a liar because of something she believed because of Lisa. Gosh it wasn't even close to being Lauren's fault." Dani realizes getting softer with every word.

Amy's POV
I step closer to Dani but she gives me a death glare.

"Only Katherine and Lauren are innocent and they are the ones not here." I know this is the impulsive side of Dani tears streaming down her freckled face as the words come out with no rhythm.

"Maybe Katherine is wrong too but she seems to always be on our side quietly." Dani adds and shakes out of anger.

Dani's POV
I could tackle one of them now remembering what happened.

That is if I could breath without it hurting and wasn't connected to machines.

I still don't forgive Lauren for pushing me but I recalled the look on her face when and right after she did it.

She looked sad, tormented by something and she just took it out on me.

I guess that's better than taking it out on herself.

I would rather be her punching bag than wake up one day and find her gone.

Thanks for the comments! love_kath_ andreastanton165 EstaticZap poppy1202 Butterflylover25 akabpersempre Evie-ll