Cheeks Turned

Dani's POV
"Your guard dog is here." I turn to see Lauren washing her hands not seeming to care in the slightest about me. "Guess she doesn't follow you anymore." Danielson comments putting a hand on my chest as my back hits the wall I wince. I look over the person's shoulder seeing Lauren with a frown on her face staring at the two of us. The bully turns her head.

Don't talk, don't say anything, it's only going to end bad for you.

I silently try to communicate with the bully.

Lauren's POV
I furrow my eyebrows in thought seeing that Dani might not be in as powerful of a position as I thought. The person says something to me, the expression one of teasing. I step backwards not wanting to do something stupid. Dani gives me a cut it out sign as the hand on her chest is slowly encroaching on her neck.

What am I supposed to do? Watch her be strangled.

I am hit by the door causing me to take a slight step forward and see Dani's face cover in blood.

Lisa's POV
"Okay the bathroom is this way." I point following the signs and Amy seems to be getting a little frustrated.

"Lisa! I can read!" She angrily says suddenly turning to what I realize is the bathroom door.

Amy opens it hitting something. As the something moves out of the way it because it becomes apparent that it is Lauren.

Amy's POV
Lauren rubs her head slowly regaining her footing. She has anger in her brown eyes as she turns to me. Okay what the heck did I do wrong? I came to get her. Then I see Dani involved in a one sided brawl with another student.

"Sorry Dani." Lauren whispers before walking out the wrong direction.

I dart my eyes back and forth deciding that I most likely can't stop this fight I follow Lauren.

I try to decide going left or right when I hear a loud bang to the left.

I run that way hoping Lauren is over there.

Katherine's POV
"What are you two planning?" I point to the two men because just a few minutes ago the teacher wanted them gone.

"We just don't want kids to drop out of our school." The principal responds and it is something more than that.

"You don't get to make that decision for us." Christina points out and the principal scowls. Guess he underestimated how stubborn the Cimorelli family is.

Christina's POV
"Neither are you. Those are your siblings not your children." A knock sounds on the door as I'm about to retort that I am in charge of them.

"Lisa?" Katherine voices asks and I get frustrated that I don't know what is happening.

"Help Dani." She breathily responds meaning she must have run, but from where, and what is wrong with Dani.

"I couldn't wake her up." Lisa finishes and I feel my world crumble down.

Worst case scenario: She's dead.

Best case scenario: She's very tired and peacefully sleeping.

Thanks for the comments! Old and new fans! ATAJauregui Butterflylover25 poppy1202 love_kath_ EstaticZap akabpersempre