Woe Is I

Lauren's POV
Poor Dani. I think as I look down at her resting head. She loves talking and now she can't. I love hearing her talk because she is so passionate about everything. I don't know the last time I saw her smile out of sheer happiness. I don't know the last time I did. Jokes aren't as funny written down. I grab her hand interlacing my fingers with hers wanting to stay right here forever.

Katherine's POV
"I'm done with this stupid argument." Lisa announces getting up from her seat. "We're talking in circles." She explains before leaving the room.

"I cannot figure out what the big problem is." Christina admits hanging her head.

"I personally think Lisa is more worked up than Dani and Lauren about this." I admit knowing that she wants what is best for her little sisters and she feels like they are not getting it.

Christina's POV
"I know it's stupid." I dig my heels in because I want to be right. I need to be right. "I mean wouldn't they..." I stop realizing what my next words would have been. That's the whole point of this argument or the second half, them unable to speak up for themselves. I put my head in my hands wanting some clarity on this problem.

What should I do?

Lisa's POV
I gaze up the stairs seeing the two girls we have been fighting over.

Dani must have heard most of that.

And Lauren none. A little voice in the back of my head says annoying me.

Her green eyes open looking up at me with begging eyes. She points to the spot next to her.
"Please." Obviously no actual sound comes out but I can hear Dani's voice.

Amy's POV
I look at the two girls still with me Christina unmoving and Katherine tensed up. It's no doubt that argument shook us because we rarely argue with that much ferocity behind our words.
"Tomorrow is a new day." I peppily say and they both sigh simultaneously.

This is only bad if you think it is.

Dani's POV
I wrap my open arm around Lisa needing her love. Lisa's love is different, it makes me feel like nothing can hurt me that nothing can ever touch me. The rest of my sisters make me feel wanted even needed at times but I'm always still a little tense. I relax my shoulders sinking into a light hug.

Tomorrow better go well otherwise I don't know what I'll do.

Thanks EstaticZap & love_kath_