Heads Down

Lauren's POV
I put my head in my bruised and bloody hands. How could I just leave Dani like that she needed my help.

But she didn't want it.

I don't even care to think about how disgusting the floor is, sitting on it as my legs give out on me. I put my head down my knees. The tears gently stream down my face sniffles consistent as I break down in the way I didn't want to, sadness.

Katherine's POV
"Where's Amy and Lauren?" I ask Lisa wondering about them also.
"Amy chased after Lauren right before I came running to you two." Lisa answers and I push the door open awkwardly before rolling out.
"Amy!" I yell throughout the hallways wondering where she could be.

"What Kath?" I hear Amy's loud voice vibrate throughout the hallway.

"Where are you?" I ask knowing she must not be that far away.

She appears in front of me from around the corner motioning for me to come.

Amy's POV
I tentatively touch Lauren's knuckles them swollen, busted, and red. It must not have been that soft though since she yelps in pain.

It's not my fault I cannot control my arms.

She looks up her brown eyes filled with tears and laced in pain before turning back down.

"Leave me alone, go to Dani." She whines back at me.

I hit her hands again making her flinch back. I signal with my head that she is coming with me whether she wants to or not.

Lisa's POV
"Dani!" I softly shake the younger girls body. I don't care that the teacher is watching me and Christina can hear me. I know she's alive, she has a heart beat, but she won't get up.
"Why the heck did Lauren run out?" I whisper to myself because Lauren would stand up for Dani.

Dani opens her eyes grabbing her chest as if in some sort of pain. She fumbles around until finding whatever she was looking for.

Where's Lauren!

Dani points impatiently at the paper and as if God commands it to happen the door opens revealing my three sisters.

Dani's POV
I was wrong to tell Lauren I did not need her help because my face hurts. She still seems unable to look at me staring at her shoes with her hands in her pockets.

I point to Lauren unable to get her attention myself, unless throwing something at her.

Lisa gets up tapping Lauren on the shoulder.

Lauren finally meets my eyes and they look sad and ashamed.

I'm sorry I rejected your help.

Lauren just nods before turning her head back down.

Make her sit next to me.

I point to Lauren again as she is obviously not believing my words.

Christina's POV
I grumble unable to be a part of this conversation.

"Chris?" Katherine asks from I think my right.

"Yes Kath." I respond to my younger sister.

"What do we do?" She asks and I don't know what to do because I don't know what is wrong

"I don't know Kath, I don't know." I answer and her hand intertwines with mine.

"But we better come up with something soon if we don't want anyone in the hospital." Katherine finishes making my heartbeat skyrocket.

If Dani or Lauren end up in the hospital, I don't know what I'll do.

Thanks for the comments! ATAJauregui EstaticZap poppy1202 love_kath_ Butterflylover25