Go Away

Dani's POV
I poke Lauren numerous times, "Go away." Lauren tells me pushing my pointy fingers away.

I roll my eyes flopping next to her.

I write hurriedly, Not until you tell me what's wrong. Then you can sulk all you want.

I hit her with my paper wanting to get my point across.

She glares at me before snatching the paper up.

Her eyes scan the words multiple times the sentence apparently hard for her to comprehend.

Because I don't matter. I'm a burden. And I'm a waste of space. Now leave me alone.

She throws the paper forcibly into my chest knocking some wind out of my lungs.

I start writing and realize if I do I would be breaking my promise.

Lisa's POV
I watch Dani mope back down the stairs and I try to stay mad at her but as she stops in the middle of the stairs I immediately feel sympathy.

She crumples up into a ball her body wracking in silent sobs.

"Dani, Dan." I go up the stairs sitting next to her rubbing her back but instead of leaning into it she moves away like I'm sandpaper.

She grips onto the staircase moving as far away from me as possible.

Amy's POV
"Hey Dani what's wrong?" I ask facing her through the stair railing.

She wipes her face hiding her tears and smiles back at me.

It isn't a convincing mask of pain but I smile at her anyways.

"Dan if anything is wrong you can sit down with me and you can write me." It sounds so weird but I don't want to touch the subject of actually talking.

She nods her hands shaking as she takes her notepad out. I expect her to write something but she hands it to me.

I flip through a couple of pages not failing to notice Lisa's eyes on the paper too finding today's dialogue.

Christina's POV
"Chris! Kath!" I hear my nickname turning towards the voice.

"Yes Amy?" I slightly ascend with my voice making sure I get it right.

Thinking Amy was Lisa was embarrassing.

"Okay, getting right down to the point Lauren is on a nosedive into depression and Dani is failing at helping her." I feel my heart stop before sputtering a bit to start up again.

"Say what?" Katherine asks for me and I regret having Amy have to say it again.

Katherine's POV
"Have you met Lauren, Amy? She'll be alright in twelve hours." Amy shakes her head at me.

"Telling Dani to go away when Dani isn't the problem is concerning." Amy argues and I realize it is true running my left hand through my hair.

"I guess you're right but I cannot do anything from down here." I point to the stairs. "Christina and Lauren can't even converse without a mediator." I remember the argument those two had. "She already kicked Dani out, it is up to you or Lisa."

Amy nods before turning on her heels.

Lauren's POV
Maybe I am being a big baby and hurting everyone around me but it is for a reason.

I'm not planning on hurting or killing myself soon I just need to think without Dani hitting me or other distractions.

I go under the covers of my bed not taking my clothes up just wanting to sleep this horrible day, week, year, away.

Thanks for the comments! EstaticZap Evie-ll Butterflylover25 love_kath_ akabpersempre poppy1202