Two Gems

Amy's POV
The entire room goes silent as the taller authority figure steps into the room.

"So what happened? Mr. Matthew?" He asks turning to the smaller now scared teacher. The mean teacher soon straightens up putting a disapproving look on his face.

Is he going to try to cover his immature behavior up?

"These two trouble makers keep yelling at me." The principal cracks a smile and the teacher looks like he was hit backwards.

Dani's POV
"I highly doubt that." The principal sends pitiful looks at Lauren and I.

"What? You're going to take their side?" The principal just puts a hand on the teachers shoulder.

"I'm not siding with a liar so I guess so." He points out and the teacher starts fuming.

"You weren't here." He argues back. "And they'll lie to protect their little sisters." He points to my older sisters.

"I wonder if there was something that could prove to me that there is NO way that she could yell at you." My eyes widen as I know where it is leading.

Lauren's POV
Dani's eyes quickly dart around the room frantically like she's trying to find a place to hide.

He told on us. Dani messily scrawls on a post it note.

Dani points to who I think is the principal, I barely remember that interaction.

I point to her mouth then my ears and she nods. I see Dani's eyes riddled with sadness and don't know what to do. Hug, I can hug her.

I pull her into a tight hug wanting her to know that even if its not okay. I'll try to make it feel like it is.

Katherine's POV
"So are you going to apologize?" I ask knowing I'm the least intimidating of all of my sisters now.

"They still disrespected me and if they go here they shouldn't get any special treatment." The principal doesn't do anything and to my surprise Lisa grabs both of the girls dragging them out of the room.

"What are you doing?" The teacher asks and I am wondering the same thing. Lisa doesn't answer a scowl on her face I know bottling up her emotions.

Lisa's POV
"Ow Lisa you're hurting me." I quickly let go of the girls wrists seeing bruises already forming and face palm myself mad.

"Sorry." I apologize and Dani writes on her Post It showing it to Lauren.

"You're fine." Lauren rubs her wrist.

Why are you so mad?

Dani writes, it slightly smudged from her being left handed. I motion for the pad so I can "talk" to both of them at the same time.

You didn't deserve to hear the rest of that conversation.

The both attack me with a simultaneous hug.

I love this.

Christina's POV
"Are you really that prideful?" I ask not caring about the bitterness in my voice. I bet he has a smirk on his face and I want it to be wiped off.

"No I'm just right." He answers and I'm pretty sure someone else came in so why isn't he stopping this.
I bend over hoping Katherine is still next to me and she grabs my hand.

"I agree now with taking them out of school." I whisper not wanting Lauren and Dani to have to deal with these snobby adults.

They're losing two gems.

Thanks for the comments akabpersempre love_kath_ EstaticZap Butterflylover25