(Logic x Morality)

Request: Logan "accidentally" calls Morality "Daddy" in front of the other traits. Imaginary-Insanity (icantbelieveimwritingthisomg)

He wasn't quite sure how it happened. The words had simply slipped out before he could stop himself, and now the room was completely silent.

What made things worse was, not only were Roman and Anxiety in the room at the time, but so was Thomas; unfortunately for him, they were also in the middle of a video.

"Did he just say what I think he just said?" Roman looked shocked, and slightly disgusted. Anxiety grinned; oh how much fun he could have teasing Logan after this.

"I knew it, Logan definitely has a daddy ki-"

"I did not mean to say that! I do not have whatever you were about to say." Logan snapped, but anyone could see the bright red that stained his cheeks.

Out of all of them Thomas looked the most confused. He looked between Morality and Logic, before turning to Anxiety. "Are they already together?"

"You didn't know?" He raised an eyebrow. "They're extremely obvious about it, even if they haven't outright said so yet."

"Wh-what do you mean, obvio-" Logan stumbled over his words, but was unable to finish as Morality came towards him, his own cheeks flushed with color, grabbing his arm. Before sinking down, he just grinned at the others.

It stayed silent another few moments after they left, when Prince broke it, mumbling. "Well I'm scarred for life.."

Anxiety couldn't stop laughing the rest of the video they were making; and of course he made sure that all of Logan's embarrassing moment made it into the video.

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT I JUST

I CANT

this was kinda funny but like
Please don't ask me to write a serious thing about any kind of kink I juST CANT DO IT IM TOO AWKWARD AND IT MAKES ME A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE SORRY

Okay but again i swear I'm working on other requests I just thought this would be funny and short so

I will get around to it I'm just having a hard time finding inspiration for one of them ^•^

Thank you for reading. *throws ring pops to all* Bye!-Ring Pop Boy