Cold (Prince x Anxiety)

Anxiety stalked out of his bedroom, covered completely from head to toe in his blanket; not a small blanket either, he was dragging his entire comforter with him down the hall and out to the living area. His room was freezing cold, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He was hoping it would be at least a little warmer there.

He was hopeful that no one was in the living area so he could sit alone, but unfortunately he had to run into the last person he wanted to see at this moment, Roman.

Anxiety pulled his blankets closer around himself, hoping Roman wouldn't talk to him. However, luck was certainly not on his side today.

"Good evening, Anxiety. What are you doing out here with your blanket?" He questioned, and Anxiety internally groaned.

"It's cold in my room." He muttered, taking a seat on the couch on the opposite side of the royal. "I was hoping it would be warmer in here, but it's not." He sighed and curled up on the couch in his blanket cocoon, trying to stay warm.

Roman watched him carefully for a moment. "It is pretty cold in here." He agreed, and inched closer to Anxiety. "Mind sharing the blanket? We can sit out here and watch a movie."

"No, get your own." Anxiety grumbled, pulling the blankets closer, as if to protect them from Roman.

"It would be warmer if we shared." The prince shrugged, and this seemed to make the other think it over. After a minute, the blanket Anxiety was using was lifted up for Roman to slip under, the royal doing just that.

Roman used the remote to turn the tv on for them to watch, silently putting an arm around Anxiety as they watched. Anxiety stiffened, and then relaxed and even leaned into Roman, finally feeling warmer; not just because of their closeness, but also because of the warmth in his chest. The kind of warm feeling you get when around someone you care deeply for.

Roman smiled, happy that the other was content like this, and enjoying being close to him. He felt the same warmth that Anxiety did, even if neither of them would admit it.

Anxiety would always go to Roman if he were cold from now on.

It's so frickin' cold in my house can someone please come cuddle me where's my Prince

Anyway, thank you for reading this!!! I'm so glad this book has gotten so many reads, and I'm glad people are enjoying it and commenting. Thank you all for your kind words as well. I hope that you enjoyed this short.. thing. Bye!-Bob