No Cursing (Morality x Anxiety)

Requested. Since I'm sad and still wanna write a bunch I may accept requests again soon-NOT YET-but like only after I've finished all the current ones. I think I only have one more left tho, so. Maybe after that ones done I'll take more. Maybe.

"Dammit!" Virgil swore loudly, glaring at the table corner he had just rammed into. "Stupid fucking table."

"Virgil," Patton frowned, shaking his head at the darkly dressed trait. "No cursing!"

"Well I wouldn't have said it if this damn table didn't get in the way! That hurt." Virgil crossed his arms over his chest grumpily.

"Virgil." Patton stared him down, crossing his arms and tapping his foot as he waited for Virgil to say something.

"Yeah, yeah. No fucking cursing, I heard you." Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Okay, that's it!" Patton huffed, and Virgil wasn't entirely sure what he expected but it was certainly a surprise to find himself on the floor, being held there by Patton. Patton grinned down at him, and started tickling his sides, making Virgil laugh loudly.

"No, wait, st-o-o-op!" Virgil shrieked, trying to fight him off but to no avail.

"Nope! This is what you get for not listening to me!" Patton continued to tickle him, laughing along with Virgil. "I told you not to curse."

"Please, I-" he was cut off by his own laughter, unable to breathe. "I won't do it again! Pat-please!"

"What if I don't believe you?" Patton asked, pausing only for a second so Virgil could catch his breath. Then immediately he was tickling him again, and Virgil's laughter could be heard everywhere throughout the mind.

"I won't! Please! Stop!" He whined, laughing and continuing to try and get Patton off of him.

"You have to promise that you won't do it again, then." Patton insisted, stopping tickling him again. "Do you promise?"

It took Virgil a minute to answer, both because he was out of breath and also because he was considering whether re should promise or not. Patton seemed to notice he didn't want to agree, and brought his hands closer to Virgil's sides, threatening to start tickling him again.

"Fine, fine!" He yelled, bringing his hand up in surrender. "I promise, please don't tickle me again." He breathed, and Patton smiled at him.

"Fine," he shrugged, and Virgil sighed in relief. Patton helped him to sit up and kissed him on the cheek. "But don't think I won't tickle you again if you break your promise!"

"Okay," Virgil giggled nervously. "I won't, I swear."

"Good," Patton laughed, and messed with his hair. "Love you, Virgil."

"Love you too, Pat."

Sorry this was so short

THREE WEEKS
THEN I GET TO GO WITH MY DAD AND SISTER TO GET OUR NEW PUPPY

IM SO EXCITED GUYS AHHHHH

oh and also just gonna talk for a second here-first off, I'm anxious and not feeling up to talking any more tonight so I most likely will not reply to comments and also if we were talking before and I disappeared I probably won't be back on for tonight I'm just... anxiety is really bad tonight, I can't handle it.

Also, just wanna talk about something I mentioned in the authors note. Yes, I said I've been feeling suicidal again, no I am not going to act on it, I know I have people I can go to if needed, and I swear that if I feel like I need to talk to someone then I will. It most likely will not be anyone on here, as I wouldn't ever wanna bother you guys with that stuff, I know some of you say you wouldn't mind but really. No one should have to handle that, I wouldn't put that on anyone. If I do talk to anyone it'll most likely be my best friend, but typically that's only if it gets like, super bad.

Basically, don't worry. If I need help, I will get it if I'm able. My situation kinda sucks, I don't have any adults I trust enough to talk to or get help from, but I know that there are people who love me and I know I shouldn't give up on that and I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt anyone I care about and that includes you guys.

That's all I am gonna say for now-so again, please don't worry. I will be okay. I'm working through it, kinda. I'm trying.

Also, if I do end up accepting requests again soon please remember

I do not write anything including self harm, suicide, or depression in general. I am also uncomfortable writing smut, please do not ask me for that. If you want to request something, I need a basic idea for what will happen in it, do not just give me a ship and no prompt.

One more kinda important thing, if you're only looking for smut please find another book. Please, please, do not ask me to write it or act disappointed when I say I will not. It makes me uncomfortable, and when someone comments and all they say is that it would be better if it had smut it's kinda hurtful? Maybe I'm just being a loser, but please don't do that. It's happened before and it really bugs me. Like if you're gonna leave a comment then comment on something other than how much you want smut. And also I completely understand constructive criticism and I would love advice, but telling me you wanna read smut... it isn't helpful okay?? I won't write it, sorry if that's what you're looking for. Just know you won't find it here.

Sorry for kinda venting off about that but it's been kinda bugging me lately. I appreciate all of your comments, I really do, but I would prefer to keep my things mostly clean and just... cute stuff. I mean, love can exist without sex y'know.

Okay, I'm gonna get off now. Thanks for reading. I hope that you enjoyed this. *sends you on a super easy quest to find a treasure chest full of all different flavors of ring pops*

Just wanna mention again you guys are all super sweet and I love you, and I appreciate your comments and votes

Just wanna mention again you guys are all super sweet and I love you, and I appreciate your comments and votes. You're adorable-keep smiling guys gals and non binary pals!! Bye!-Bob