Don't Go (Logic x Morality)

He really needed to leave. He was already late, and had rushed around all morning in order to get ready, and this was certainly not getting him there any faster, but wow was it hard to stop.

It had started off as a simple kiss goodbye. A peck on the cheek that Logan gave Patton. It was intended to be quick, he was planning to do it and then immediately head out the door, but it didn't work out that way. Patton had held onto his tie, telling him that that wasn't a real kiss goodbye and that he wasn't going to let Logan leave until he had given him a proper kiss.

Logan wasn't going to refuse to kiss his husband, of course, even when he was becoming more and more late every second that passed. He had given Patton a kiss, that lasted longer than his peck on the cheek had. Though when he pulled away, Patton still wasn't happy.

He pulled Logan back down into another kiss, and then another, Logan happily returning them. The thought of being late had left him, and all he could think of was how nice it was to be with Patton, holding tightly onto him, kissing him until they were out of breath, taking only a second to breathe again and going back to kissing. How nice it was to forget everything and lose himself, thinking only of being there in that moment forever.

When they finally stopped for a minute Logan remembered where he needed to be and started to say something about it, Patton pressing another short kiss to his lips and whispering. "I know, but I don't want you to go."

"I have to," Logan mumbled back, though he didn't let go of Patton or make any move to leave. He closed his eyes and sighed, still enjoying being there.

"Do you have to?" Patton huffed, kissing Logan's cheek, and his nose, and everywhere else on his face that he could reach. "Can't you say you're busy, or sick, and stay here with me all day?"

"I suppose I could," Logan muttered, but shook his head. "I really shouldn't though."

"Yes, you should." Patton replied, kissing him deeply once again. They both pulled away from it breathless, smiles on their faces.

"You're right." Logan nodded, and picked Patton up, carrying him back to their bed. "I should."

Was about to cry when I remembered I had stuff to write, so I did this. Still might cry tho, I'm a piece of shit lol

I probably won't update this week much. If I do, please yell at me because I need to get schoolwork finished and not this. maybe if I can get it all done this week then I can convince my parents not to send me back to hell (otherwise known as public school)

Aha, I'm gonna go stress myself out till I end up not sleeping and staying up all night to work, as normal people do. :):):) actually that's probably a good idea I have a lot to get done and there's probably no other way for me to get it done in just a week.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, sorry I'm annoying lol. I feel a little too lazy and tired to go find the next suggestion for the ring pop thing so uh...... *just hands you a ring pop* *two cause I still haven't stopped talking wow do I ever shut up I'm sorry* Bye-Bob

On another note I actually do really like this and I hope you all do too