Calm (Princey x Anxiety)

Anxiety walked into the living room in the mind, finding Roman, Logan, and Patton also inside, sitting on the couch. Logan and Patton were leaning against each other, having a conversation with each other and Roman about something, Anxiety wasn't sure what.

He stood in the entryway for a moment, just listening in. Slowly he made his way inside, sitting at Roman's side and leaning against him, his head on Roman's shoulder. "Hello, dear." Roman greeted, wrapping an arm around Anxiety's shoulder. The others offered him a nod hello, before going back to their conversation.

He closed his eyes, sighing contentedly and listening in. He didn't focus on the words much, just enjoyed the sound of their voices. Aside from their chatter, the air conditioner was on, making a low humming noise that relaxed him even more.

He loved this, just listening. When their words weren't too loud, and he wasn't expected to talk too, everything was so calm. After a while of him sitting there Roman absentmindedly began rubbing Anxiety's arm, Anxiety sighed happily once again and relaxed even more against Roman.

He listened to the sound of their talking, relaxing and chipping in with something to say every now and then. Eventually he felt himself slipping off into sleep, laying on Roman, who he felt press a gentle kiss to his forehead. They all smiled as they noticed Anxiety asleep, making sure to keep their voices soft as they continued to talk.

I mean. It was nice just listening in until I was expecting to talk. And then my mom felt the need to touch me-look I know it sounds weird but if someone just like, touches my arm like Roman did to Anx in this story I get very irritated and anxious. Depending on the person I guess... like my best friend I don't care, but for some reason any body else? just no I don't want it stop

I'm crazy. Oh well.

On another note, my grandma turned on the tv for the kids, and then when they said they wanted to watch spongebob she said that she would not ever watch spongebob, she did not like it, and it was "vulgar"

Grandma what-

Anyways. I hope you enjoy these things where i basically write about things that calm me. "Typing" was another one I did like this, and also "Reading," and "Rain"

They're just??? So nice to write idk. They help me feel more calm, and that's kinda what I needed rn. Life is crazy, my last two weeks have sucked and I just needed something to calm me. Writing in general helps a bunch, but especially stuff like this where I write specifically about things that calm me.

I'm sorry, I've been attempting to stop talking so much here and I am not succeeding, aha. Thank you so much for reading this. I hope that you enjoyed it. *fireworks go off and ring pops fall down from them*

Lol thanks for the ideas on what to do with the ring pops

Lol thanks for the ideas on what to do with the ring pops. Bye!-Bob

ALSO!!! I am planning on doing a part two of Call me Roman but that'll be after requests are done and it may take me a while lmao like I said I can't write smut very well.