Monster (Prince x Anxiety)

If you have a phobia of spiders this is not the oneshot for you oops

There it was, staring him down in the safety of his own bedroom, hairy, and terrifying, and huge. It had locked eyes with Prince, just watching him silently.

Prince screamed.

****

Anxiety was sitting peacefully in his room, listening to music as usual when his door was suddenly slammed open, making him jump. Before he could shout any profanities, Roman screamed at him. "You have to help me kill it!"

Anxiety blinked at him. "Kill something? Uh... what?"

"J-j-just come with me!" Roman wasted no time, grabbing Anxiety's hand and pulling him out the door.

When they got to Roman's room, Anxiety looked unimpressed. "This is the reason you ran screaming to my room? You realize my room is the furthest from yours, right? You could have gone to Morality or Logan to help you with your spider problem." He rolled his eyes, and Roman glared at him.

"Oh, would you just kill it already!?" He shouted, cowering behind Anxiety.

"Yeah, yeah," the younger grumbled, before pausing and looking around. "Uh... where'd it go?"

Prince screamed again. "How did you lose it?" He jumped onto Anxiety, arms wrapped around him. Anxiety barely managed to catch him, but once he realized what was going on let him fall to the floor anyways.

"Get off me! I'll find it, just quit yelling already!" Anxiety grumbled as he searched the room, Roman following behind him like a lost and scared puppy. Anxiety finally found the spider as it crawled out from under his bed, cheering in triumph as he quickly stomped on it, taking a step back and smiling at Roman.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? ...what are you staring at?" Roman stood, gaping at the floor, and Anxiety slowly turned to follow his gaze.

There, crawling out of the dead spider Anxiety had just stomped on, were hundreds-no, thousands more, tiny baby spiders. Both Anxiety and Roman let out shrill screams, fleeing from the room as fast as possible and slamming the door closed. "Burn it!! Burn the house down, burn them all!" Anxiety screamed as they both ran passed Morality's room, the trait poking his head out of the door and looking concerned.

The two of them didn't stop until they had made it to Anxiety's room, out of breath and terrified, scarred for life. "Do you.. wanna stay.. here tonight?" He offered, panting, knowing he wouldn't want to go back to his own room for a while.

"Tonight? There is no way in hell I will go back to my room after that! I live here now."

Have some funny randomness 😊😊😊

Also I don't know shit about spiders but I heard that this actually happened once to my mom so !!!!! Spiders are the worst, basically.

Here's a cute picture of my dog and my polar bear pajamas, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot

Here's a cute picture of my dog and my polar bear pajamas, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. *ring pops for all* Bye!-Bob

Oh, oh, also!!!! I almost forgot to mention, I'm currently outlining a book for Prinxiety and wanna know, would anyone be interested in reading it? It won't be like, super angsty but it'll definitely be more drawn out romance and stuff, and also other drama going on. If you're interested, I'll let ya know when it's up? Thank you again for reading!!