Je t'aime (Prince x Anxiety)

Requested. I honestly loved this one haha, it's similar to a oneshot I wrote a long time ago for another fandom too. I kinda changed it a bit, instead of asking him out he just says je t'aime bc I already knew how to say that.

Virgil, for a long time, had been considering admitting his feelings for a certain obnoxious prince. Of course, he had known that he liked Roman ever since these feelings began, but at first he never ever even dreamed of telling him. At that point in time all the two ever did was argue, so obviously his feelings were not reciprocated.

Lately, though, the two seemed to get along a lot better. Ever since he had revealed his name to them when they came to his room to find him the two of them argued less and less. They actually began to talk together outside of videos, and got closer. Virgil found himself falling more and more for the royal, and he just wanted to know whether or not he had a chance at being with him.

Today, Virgil had decided to confess to him. Well, sort of, anyways. He was going to tell him, but it was going to be in French. He was just praying to whatever god might be out there that Roman didn't know any French.

Virgil made his way to Roman's room, calling out to tell him that he wanted to talk.

"Ah, hello Virgil! Is something wrong?" Roman questioned him, appearing concerned. Virgil shook his head.

"Nah, nothing's wrong, just had something to... to tell you." He shrugged, trying to act as though he wasn't a nervous wreck at that moment.

"Okay?" Roman sounded confused, and Virgil couldn't help but grin at him. He looked so cute. "Well, what is it?"

"Right, well..." Virgil took a breath, calming himself. His hands were shaking, so he hid them behind his back. "Je t'aime, Roman."

Roman just looked more confused now, and Virgil silently cursed him. That was doing nothing to help his nerves. "Je... what? What does that mean?"

"Je t'aime. It's French-but don't look it up. It's not really important, anyways, that's all I had to say." He shrugged, and started to turn and leave.

"Anyways, that's all I needed. See ya," he saluted, and was just about to leave when he paused and glanced back. "Seriously though, don't look that up."

Then, he was gone, leaving an even more confused Roman behind.

****

Roman had listened to Virgil, and hadn't looked up the phrase, but he was only getting more and more curious. What could he have said? Why wasn't Roman allowed to look it up? Was it some kind of insult or something?

He was just dying to know. So, since Virgil had told him not to look it up, Roman decided to do something else. He never said he couldn't ask someone else.

Roman found the logical trait in his room, reading a book. He approached him, Logan looking up from his book startled as Roman cleared his throat.

"You scared me. What is it that you need, Roman?" Logan questioned, marking his place in his book and setting it to the side. Roman fiddled nervously with his sleeve, trying to remember exactly what Virgil had said to him.

"I have a question," he started, slowly. "A little while ago, Virgil approached me to tell me something. Except, whatever he said was in French, and I don't exactly know what it is. I was hoping you might be able to help me?"