Finding Out (Anxiety x Logic)

Requested. Not accepting any more requests.

Logan and Virgil had been together in secret for a while. It was hidden for a few reasons, one being that Virgil was worried of what others would think of them, and another being Logan not wanting to deal with being asked questions about things such as feelings. Neither of them were really interested in being super affectionate when around others anyways, so it wasn't difficult to hide.

The two of them were with Patton, Logan, and Thomas, recording a video with all of them in it. Logan was explaining something, the other four all looking at him. All but Virgil seemed uninterested or confused, but the anxious side just stared fondly at his boyfriend, taking in all that he was saying.

When the logical trait had finished Virgil gave him a tiny smile, adding something on to his statement. After adding on he just happened to slip up, forgetting everyone else around them.

"Love you," he added on.

"I love you too," Logan, also entirely unaware of what they had just said to each other, attempted to continue on with his points. He was stopped as a loud screeching sound met his ears, which he quickly covered, glaring over at the bubbly side. He was going to question what exactly it was that he was screeching about when it suddenly clicked.

Virgil seemed to realize it the exact same moment that Logan did. He groaned and pulled his hood up to cover his burning face, using it to also block out the sound of Patton's excitement.

"Patton, please," Thomas held up a hand, asking Patton to quiet down. Everyone sighed in relief once he did, Roman and Thomas also remembering what had happened and looking confused.

"Yes, well, now that he's stopped doing... that, we would like to know what just happened." Roman frowned, glancing between Logan and Virgil. "That was... very unexpected from you two."

Virgil glanced over at Logan, silently asking him to explain. He sank down further into his jacket, hiding from everyone's curious stares. Logan cleared his throat, drawing all attention away from the anxious trait and over to him.

"Well, since it's sort of obvious now, I guess I should explain that Virgil and I have been dating for some time now." Logan informed them, glancing over at his boyfriend and frowning. "If you want to ask about it, you can talk to me later. I don't think Virgil would appreciate being interrogated."

The others glanced at each other, and then back over to Virgil, then Logan, unsure of what to say now. It was silent for a minute, before Logan spoke up again.

"Should we not get back to the important matter we were handling before this mess?" He asked, and everyone awkwardly rushed to go back to what they were discussing before. Logan shifted discreetly closer to Virgil, reaching out to take his hand to help him calm down.

Virgil looked down at their hands, then up to Logan, and flashed him a tiny thankful smile. Logan gave him a small smile back, remaining close to his side throughout the rest of the video. If the others noticed the two of them next to each other they didn't say anything, and the two were perfectly happy with that.

Maybe everyone finding out wasn't so awful.

Hope this was okay!! Sorry it was so short

Hope this was okay!! Sorry it was so short. I tried to make it longer, but... well it didn't work out lol.

Maybe a third update tonight?? I dunno I should probably sleep, but I'm not all that tired so we'll see

I may just read fanfiction till I fall asleep... yeah, that sounds good.

Anyways, thanks for reading this I hope that you enjoyed it. *3 little kids dance around the fire chanting and summoning ring pops from the fire*

 *3 little kids dance around the fire chanting and summoning ring pops from the fire*

I'm out of ring pop suggestions now pls give me more. (If yours wasn't done yet, leave it again. I'm sorry!) Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob