CHAPTER 7

"Hyung, I'm home!!" Taehyung arrived at their dorm just in time Jin calling for the other two for dinner, "Kookie, Jiminie!! Taehyungie's here, dinner!!!!" Jin announced then moments later footsteps were heard nearing their dining table. Taehyung sat beside Jimin, while Jin and Jungkook sat beside each other in front of them.

"Wow, Jin hyung, are you in a good mood today?" Taehyung asked as he took the first bite of their dinner, "Hmm, just the normal me, wae?" Jin asked.

"This is delicious!" Taehyung answered with his mouth full of food, "Yah, don't talk like that," Jungkook complained but Taehyung just stuck his tongue out to Jungkook then continued eating, "Sometimes, I really question myself who's our maknae," Jin shared as he witnessed Taehyung's act towards Jungkook.

Jimin chuckled, "Hyung, aren't you used to our playful Taehyungie yet?" he asked smiling, Taehyung put his chopsticks down for awhile then hugged Jimin tightly, "Jiminie's very nice to me," he said cutely while hugging the chuckling Jimin. Jin just stared at them smiling then turned to Jungkook, "Yah, I heard you and Lisa went out on a date, how was it?!?!?!?" Jin asked overly excited for their maknae.

Jungkook smiled lightly at the mention of the word date, for it was literally his first date and he was glad to spend it with Lisa, "It was....nice," he simply answered, that made his three hyungs facepalmed themselves, disappointed at their Kookie's answer.

"Yah I thought you like her ever since you met her then you're just describing the time you spent with her as nice??" Jin scolded him like he was rapping that the three were stuck in awe as he talked, he looked around him and discovered that his dongsaengs were staring at him, "What?" he asked innocently.

"Hyung, are you sure you don't rap?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, why?" Jin simply answered.

"Nevermind," Taehyung dismissed then turned his attention back to Jungkook, "Kookie, can you please say something else besides 'nice'?" he asked once again.

"Hmmm. All I can think of was nice," Jungkook answered but his hyungs didn't stop there and they kept on pressuring him to tell something else about it, they talked all at the same time that he lost his cool, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M SO HAPPY THAT FINALLY WE GOT TO DATE, I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FELT WHEN I'M WITH HER, NOW WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME EAT IN PEACE?!" Jungkook bursted that made his hyungs stare at him with wide eyes and half opened mouths. He looked at them one by one then bowed his head in embarassment when what he said and did just sank in his mind.

He covered his face more when his three hyungs laughed and teased him, "You just realized you exposed yourself, right?" Jimin teased, that Jungkook just nodded in agreement while still covering his face. Jin then put his spoon down then hugged Jungkook like a mother hugs his son and faked some sobs, "Our Kookie's a man now, it seems like only yesterday when you can't wear your underwear on your own," Jin said dramatically with fake tears.

Taehyung and Jimin laughed loudly again that made Jungkook push Jin away from him lightly and continued eating, "Now please leave me alone," he begged them, he then looked up to his Taehyung hyung, "Taehyung hyung, how was your DATE with Jennie noona?" he asked Taehyung who was surprised by the sudden question especially emphasizing the word date.

"Oh daebak! You and Jen??? HOW?? YOU CAN'T TOTALLY STAND EACH OTHER!" Jin asked, totally in excitement.

Taehyung shook his hands as if saying that it isn't what they thought, "Aniya, Kookie's just having some revenge. He totally shooed us away just to have Lisa on his own!" Taehyung retorted back.

"Ani, not totally shooed, okay? Yah hyung, you agreed to that plan," Jungkook answered back.

"I did, but you're making it sound like me and Jennie had a date too," Taehyung explained. Jimin and Jin just watched them exchange conversations in total amusement, landing their gazes to whoever was talking.