CHAPTER 46

After some final check–ups on Jisoo, the girls finally got the chance to take her home as the doctor allowed her to be discharged from the hospital just after two days since she woke up without any other complications inside her. All there was left were her injured arm, and some bruises on her legs, and on some parts of her arms.

Jin and Jimin dropped them off to their house as they also helped them carry the things that they brought to the hospital when they stayed there to look after Jisoo, while Taehyung and Jungkook went home to fix their house for they also stayed in the hospital for about three days leaving their home a bit messy.

Once inside the house, Rose offered the two to stay for dinner with them but as much as the guys wanted it, but they have to go home to help their dongsaengs, especially Jin, he had to go home and cook the two some dinner before they even burn their house down. The girls understood them that they didn’t insist on further, Jennie laughed secretly hearing how Jin jokingly insulted Taehyung’s cooking skills with Jimin nodding in agreement with him.

After walking the guys to the door, they all settled their things into place before plopping themselves on the living room. Lisa went upstairs to fix her things that she left messy when she left for Thailand. Jennie was in the kitchen cooking them dinner already, she took the initiative to prepare them something as Jisoo couldn’t cook well with an injured arm. Rose stayed beside Jisoo to help her if she needed or wanted to get something. Though Jisoo insisted that she didn’t need Rose to do things for her, but her younger friend still stubbornly did everything for her.

“Aish, Rosie, I’m fine, go do anything that you have to do,” Jisoo said to Rose who once again beat her on standing up and getting herself a glass of water.

Rose got back from the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand and handed it to Jisoo, “Aniya, unnie, don’t move and just stay there, I don’t have anything else to do anyway, so please,” Rose strictly said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes from the girl in front of her, but deep inside she felt special as her friends were very thoughtful in taking care of her, “It’s just a minor injury–”

“Prevention is better than cure, stay.”

Rose sternly said with her one hand on her waist and the other motioning her to stay on the couch. Jisoo couldn’t do anything but to nod and follow everything what the latter was saying. Minutes later, Lisa came back from their bedroom and joined her and Rose in their living room. And just like Rose, Lisa was also being strict with her on staying still and just tell them what she needs.

Getting tired of their naggings, Jisoo smiled mischievously without the knowledge of the her two dongsaengs, if they were being like this, willingly doing everything what she was saying, might as well enjoy it. She turned to Lisa who was busy scrolling through her phone, “Lisa, please return this to the kitchen,” she asked and in no time Lisa took the glass from her hand and returned it to the kitchen.

Jisoo then turned to Rose, “Rosie, please open the TV, I want to watch something,” Rose didn’t say anything and just followed, just then Lisa was back from the kitchen.

“Lisa, can you take off my shoes? My feet are getting stuffy.”

“Rosie, please get a spoonful of Jennie’s cooking, I want to taste it first.”

“Lisa, please get me something in my closet that’s more comfortable.”

“Rosie, can you change the channel? I don’t like that program.”

“Lisa, can you get me a pillow from my room?”

“Rosie, I’m thirsty again, water please.”