CHAPTER 14

They broke away from each other's eyes when they heard a cute voice in front them, then saw Ji Hoon smiling at them cutely, "Are you two in love with each other?" Ji Hoon asked innocently with his cheerful smile. Jennie's eyes widened and felt awkward while Taehyung just chuckled at the young boy's innocence.

"Y-yah, who taught you that?" she asked stuttering.

Ji Hoon giggled and just shrugged innocently, "Are they coming too? The other noonas?" he asked excitedly. Jennie giggled then took out her phone, she saw the time and it was already the end of their classes that she decided to call Jisoo. She dialed Jisoo's number and waited for her to answer but just after two rings, Jisoo answered the call.

"YAAAAAH!!!! EODISEO??!! YOU CUT CLASS??!!! KIM JENNIE!!!!"

A loud answer from Jisoo was heard that Jennie pulled her phone away from her ear. The boys in front of her saw this and heard Jisoo's loud voice causing them to laugh a little.

"Chill woman! I'll tell you later. Anyway, there's someone here who misses you!" she answered smiling then put her phone on Ji Hoon's ear, "Jisoo noona!!!" he happily exclaimed.

"Omo!!!! Is this our Ji Hoonie???? Our cute baby!!!"

"JI HOONIEEEE, LISA NOONA MISSES YOU!!"

"URI CUTE BABY, HOW ARE YOU?? ROSIE NOONA WANTS TO HUG YOU!!!"

Ji Hoon giggled at his noonas' response, Jennie put her phone back to her ear, "Come to the park that was near to our school, he wants to see you all...Neh, you can bring them too! Alright, see you!" Jennie said then hung up the call.

"They're on their way here! And with other friends too!" Jennie told Ji Hoon.

"Other friends? New friends?" Ji Hoon asked in confusion.

"Neh! New friends like Taetae hyung. They are hyungs too," Taehyung answered that made Ji Hoon excited for all his life he only knew his four noonas, he was more excited when he heard that it will be hyungs too for he could finally he with some people that he might want to be like when he grows up.

After a few minutes of waiting, they were surprised when Ji Hoon was attacked with a lot of hugs and kisses by three excited women that turned out to be Jennie's dear best friends. She laughed at the view as Ji Hoon's expression was starting to turn in an annoyed one for he was already pouting cutely, "Yah noonas, stop with the kisses already," he cutely whined that the three just ignored him but he was suddenly pulled out of the hugs and kisses and was now standing beside three tall men that made the three ladies pout.

"Yah come here, you should be hanging out with cool guys like us!!!" Jin exclaimed as he was the one who pulled Ji Hoon out of his misery. Ji Hoon looked up at Jin  and he was thankful for him, he stood straight beside them and acted tough making the girls laugh at his cuteness. Taehyung chuckled then lowered to his level, "This is Jin hyung, and Jungkook. He's the Kookie hyung!" he introduced them that Jin and Jungkook also kneeled to be at the same level to his small height.

After the introduction and all, all of them talked about where to go now, Jin suggested that they have dinner with them at their house, all of them agreed even Rosé. She decided to set aside her awkwardness with Jimin, who went home before them, tonight for she doesn't want to spoil the fun. Hearing everyone agree to this, Jisoo suggested to have a sleepover at the boys' house after dinner that they also agreed to. Ji Hoon was also included that made him so happy, for Jungkook practically begged Jennie for Ji Hoon to stay for it was the first time he became a hyung. Jennie laughed at his excused that she just agreed to it then quickly talked to her cousin.

After everything was settled, they made their way to their destinations. Jin, Jisoo, and Rosé headed the other way for they volunteered to do some grocery shopping for their dinner and go to the girls' dorm to get some clothes. While Jennie and Lisa with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Ji Hoon went straight to the boys' dorm. They arrived at the dorm and they were welcomed by Jimin. They told the plan to him and he asked worriedly about Rosé, they just assured him that it will be fine for Rosé also agreed to this plan.