CHAPTER 50

"Are you sure you're not going with me?"

Rose asked her two friends, Lisa and Jisoo, who were lazing around their living room while browsing on their own phones, while she fixed herself in front of their full length mirror – checking her appearance if everything's in place already, twirling her wavy chocolate brown hair, retouching her lip gloss, tidying her baby blue ruffled long sleeved dress that stopped on her mid–thigh.

She wondered why would her friends, whom she would be going out with tonight, Joy and Seulgi, asked her to dress like that just for their simple hang out dinner, even Jisoo and Lisa who seemed like didn't have any plans on going with them insisted her to wear that kind of dress – simple yet fancy, and elegant – for usually they would just go out and eat in simple oversized shirts, cropped tops, jeans, or shorts.

But nonetheless, she still followed their desires and dressed prettily, she even completed her look with a light and pretty make–up, she wondered maybe they would be eating in a fancy restaurant this time since Seulgi and Joy were popularly known now as the members of a five membered girl group – Red Velvet.

Since that day, Seulgi became closer with the girls, especially with Rose and Jennie, and they discovered that Seulgi shared the same dream as them, and that was becoming a celebrity, Rose and Lisa as idols while Jisoo as an actress. When there was a massive trainee recruitment during their college years, they all decided to sign up for the entertainments they desired – Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose signed up for YG Entertainment while Seulgi signed for SM Entertainment – two of the well–known entertainment agencies in Korea.

When they submitted their applications, all of them got a call for auditions and all fortunately passed and became a trainee in the agencies they wanted. And there they met Joy, who trained with Seulgi as they were co–members with the new girl group that SM Entertainment had planned on creating.

Whenever they had free time from training, they would always meet up or hang out in their dorms, Seulgi would always bring Joy with her that the girls also became friends with her. Often times when they were all together, they would have a video call with Jennie and she was so happy and proud of them, and also wished them good luck and hoped that one day their debut would be as successful as the other idols.

And they really didn't fail because Seulgi and Joy's group debuted and this year was their third anniversary since their debut and now were preparing for their comeback.

Jisoo already had been featured in some music videos, and also in one drama that got a lot of very great feedbacks because of her great acting skills and undeniably charming visuals that she also got to be a model and endorser for a camera brand and Korea's school uniforms, she was also set to be SBS Inkigayo's MC starting this week.

While Rose and Lisa just finished shooting their first two music videos for their debut showcase in three weeks' time, their photo teasers were already out that got a lot of crazy and amazing reactions from the netizens. They haven't debuted yet but they were already gaining a lot of fans around the world.

Rose also got featured in some tracks of their seniors in their company and also got the chance to perform it live while Lisa was featured in some music videos as a dancer and also an endorser of Nonagon – YG's clothing line.

"Yeah, I'm tired from all the dancing pasta–yah," Lisa said with a tired sigh while massaging her own feet.

"Me too," Jisoo beamed unconsciously who was just lying on their sofa scrolling through her phone. Hearing this, Rose turned to her unnie and gave her a questioning look, an actress doesn't train in dancing, she thought to herself.

"You trained in dance too, unnie?" Rose asked in a suspicious tone with an eyebrow raised. Jisoo got alarmed hearing this as well as Lisa. Jisoo abruptly sat up from the couch with wide and panic eyes but she blinked it away quickly and cleared her throat.