CHAPTER 28

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH – WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH – HEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPPPP!!"

Jin's loud screams boomed into the air along with the other passengers' as the rollercoaster they were riding continuously passed through the obstacles in a fast speed, adding more thrill and excitement on the ride.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH PLEASE MAKE THIS STOOOOOOP–" Jin blabbered nonstop as the ride went up again then fell down immediately in a fast speed. Jin closed his eyes while the ride goes on and on, not letting him live.

Beside him was a bright and happy Jisoo. Letting out blissful and excited screams as the obstacles that their ride went through got more and more intense. Her state was the complete opposite of the guy beside her.

She glanced beside her then burst into a loud laughter when she saw Jin's frightened expression and at the same time hearing him utter a silent prayer, "YAH SEOKJIN OPEN YOUR EYES AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!" she yelled at him but just got more screaming and yelling of disapproval from Jin.

"ANDWAE ANDWAE! SHIRO SHIRO NEOMU NEOMU SHIRO! KIM JISOO YOU DRAGGED ME INTO THIS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Jisoo can't help but laugh at his reactions, it was priceless. She knew she shouldn't be making fun of him right now, but she can't stop herself from laughing and feeling happy.

Jisoo looked ahead of her again and closed her eyes feeling the air that was hitting her face and blowing her long black hair, then threw her hands up in the air. She can still hear Jin's screams of protests while begging the heavens to make the ride come to its end already that she still smiled and laughed at him. It amused her for even though she's with this guy and he's at his worst, he still managed to make her feel pure bliss and happiness.

She opened her eyes as she felt that their ride was slowing down and she can see that they were near the platform where they came from earlier. Then not long after, the rollercoaster stopped once it reached the platform, the safety handrails started moving up indicating that they can hopped off the ride already.

Jisoo started removing her seatbelt but stopped midway when she heard Jin still exclaiming scared expressions beside her, she turned to him and saw that his eyes were still close while saying, "GOD PLEASE SAVE ME, I STILL WANT TO LIVE, I STILL HAVE PLANS TO FULFILL, SAVE ME PLEASE," he exclaimed continuously.

Jisoo laughed loudly again then smacked his arm a bit hard to knock some sense into him, "Yah Jin! The ride's already over!" she said between her laughs.

Her smack got him out of his nightmare that he abruptly opened his eyes once hearing the word over, "Oh, jeongmal?! Finally!" he breathed in relief and also removed his seatbelt then turned to Jisoo and removed hers as he saw her busy laughing at him.

"Let's go Jichu!" he said in a now calmer tone, as if nothing happened to him during their ride. They hopped off the rollercoaster and headed for the exit. They got out of the rollercoaster house but Jisoo was still letting out soft laughter, "Yah stop laughing," Jin grumbled with a pout.

And it made Jisoo laugh loudly again, "Hahahahahahaha! You should've seen your face the whole ride! It was priceless!" she cheerfully told him.

Jin glared at her and kept on his grumpy pout. Jisoo slowly calmed herself down and stopped her laughter, she breathed in and out slowly then stood properly and faced him giving him an apologetic smile, "Mianhae, you just made me happy," she said genuinely smiling.

Upon hearing this, Jin's face quickly lit up, "Oh, chincha?! It's okay then!" he said happily making Jisoo giggle. He felt proud of himself upon discovering that he made her that happy.