CHAPTER 34

♫ Make me love you, make me love you
Eodum soge naerin bit geurimja
Deo oerowohan shigandeul soge nan 

The song played as the couples on dance floor slowly swayed with the song. Jin wrapped his arms around Jisoo's slim waist pulling her closer to him, while Jisoo circled her arms around his neck. They just stared at each with contented smiles plastered on both faces while swaying slowly with the music.

Jisoo comfortably leaned her head on Jin's chest while dancing, she closed her eyes with a smile as she listened to the music intently for it was one of her favorite songs.

 Make me kiss you (Ma–make me kiss you)
Make me touch you (Ma–make me touch you)
Make me want you (Ma–make me want you)
Ki–kiss you, to–touch you, want you
Make me love you
Make me love you... 

Now that she listened to it intently, for when this song came up to her playlist she just usually enjoy it and sang along, but today she didn't just enjoy it, she also felt it. And she figured that this song fits her current situation with Jin. They weren't an official couple yet for she's still making him wait.

'Make me kiss you', there were times when she really wanted to kiss Jin, those times when she really felt happy around him, or there's something that she's really thankful for because of him.

'Make me touch you', since the day Jin held her hand while they were walking, her want on touching and holding his hand whenever they were together never left her.

'Make me want you', after that holding hands, Jisoo never missed a chance to stay close to him whenever they got together. She felt this need to be close with him all the time as Jin's presence brought comfort to her. Staying in his arms made her feel protected and most especially, loved and appreciated.

'Make me love you', and lastly, Seokjin definitely didn't fail in making her love him. In fact, she was already feeling that she's slowly falling in love with Jin on about the first five months of his courting. Every day he didn't fail to surprise Jisoo on every effort that he's been doing for her. Though Jisoo would always tell him that she's still not ready to commit again, he patiently waited for her for a year. And she bet that guys nowadays, can't do that anymore, she was lucky that she had met someone like Jin. Always patient, always kind, always understanding, never leaving her side even at her worst.

And now, she's very sure of herself that she really loves him. Other times Jin would boldly say that he loves her, but she left that hanging and unanswered. Other times that they were together, she always waited for the right moment to finally confess to him but got always interrupted before she can even utter a word.

But now, they were alone and dancing closely with each other. She took a deep breath as she charged herself with courage to finally tell him what she really felt towards him. She looked to him and called his name, but turned out Jin also called for her name at the same time.

"Jin–"

"Jisoo–"

They stared at each other for a while then laughed at each other as they realized that they spoke at the same time. Jisoo smiled at him and nodded her head, "You go first," she told him.

Jin smiled and cleared his throat before speaking, "I just wanted to say that... You really deserve to be crowned as the face of the night," he shyly said then bowed his head as he felt his cheeks burn.

Jisoo softly laugh at his expression, "Yah, Seokjin is blushing," she teased him and pinched his puffy cheeks as she thinks that he's really cute right now.