CHAPTER 49

"Yah! It's out! Spring Day is out!" Jungkook came running out of his room he shared with Hoseok and Jimin making his way to their living room, with his laptop in his hands, and shouting those words along the way.

Hearing Jungkook's loud shouting, his six older friends, brothers, quickly went to the living room and sat down beside Jungkook, surrounding him, as he settled his laptop on their center table and played the video. They were excited for this moment whereas their 18th music video since their debut would be released, especially now that they haven't got a glimpse of it even just a tiny bit before it was released. All they saw was the teaser, and their solo takes while shooting it.

They all fell silent as the familiar tune of Big Hit Entertainment played before the official video started. All seven pairs of eyes were focused on the laptop screen, no one dared to speak a word until one from their members appeared in the video.

"Ah, Taehyungie looked nice there," Jimin commented as the video started with Taehyung having his moment in the train station.

"Yah, that was freaking cold, I didn't know how I endured that," Taehyung said as the scene where he leaned his head on the rail that was covered with snow appeared, the others snickered at his confession then sighs of contentment and satisfaction came out of them as the beautiful tune of their new song began to play.

"I really like this melody," Jin complimented as he high fived with Namjoon, also known as Rap Monster and leader in their group, he felt proud as he was the one who produced it.

"Ohhhh, vocal monster, vocal," Hoseok cheered making the others compliment Namjoon for his voice in the beginning, then his rap part came in, making the boys hyped, Namjoon covering his face from blushing, he felt really flattered.

Almost six years had passed, and a lot has happened in their lives already.

The boys – Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung – pursued their love for music when they were in the middle of their college years taking up the studies that they always planned to take but when time passed, they felt like they weren't happy with it anymore, it no longer gave them that good feeling you felt when you're doing something that you want.

But when they were doing something that involved music, like singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, they felt the love and passion that they didn't know they've been craving for all this time. They felt happy when singing, doing choreographies, exploring different kinds of musical instruments, and even though they do it the whole day, they didn't feel tired or anything negative at all.

Since then, they decided to quit school for the mean time and tell their parents about it, and luckily their parents understood them and supported them for achieving whatever they wanted. They were really thankful for that. They practiced hard and learned a lot of things they needed to know then searched for the agencies that had opening for auditions.

Then Big Hit Entertainment came into the picture, they saw that it was a company that was just starting and were also looking for a lot of trainees that they didn't hesitate anymore and filled up the application form and passed it to the company. The next day, they were called for auditions and performance, and that very same day, they were accepted as the first trainees of the said company.

Entering the company, that's when they met the three other guys they have in their group who had been a trainee in that company longer than them already. One was familiar with them, and it was Min Yoongi, or more known as Suga now, he was their schoolmate and Jin's classmate, that's when they knew the reason why he suddenly left their school, he was accepted as a trainee in Big Hit by then.