What happened?!

The way I wake up the next morning is... well for one thing, it's not fun.

I'm half awake, drifting back and forth, not wanting to fully wake up yet, when someone's hand goes over my mouth. My eyes fly open to see 2 guys standing there...

Dylan.....

"Crap... Dylan... why'd you have to wake her up like that?" Steven asks from the other side of the room, obviously hiding his amusement. "What the heck was that?" I whisper-yell. "We have a visitor." Dylan explains.

They leave the room and I quickly get dressed, and all that jazz...

I tiptoe-run down the stairs, careful not to wake anyone up, and walk down the hall. As I get closer to the living room, I hear voices. All male... no one sounds angry or scared... I think it's safe...

I walk through the doors into the living room. Dylan and Steven are sitting on the couch facing me, and the one with the back of his head to me... John. Has to be.

"John." I say, smiling. He turns his face toward me and I gasp, running over to him. "What happened?!" I exclaim. His face is all bruised and such.... to say the least, I bet he's been beat up.

"I'm fine, Lyric." he sighs. "Liar. And you never answered my question." I say. He rolls his eyes, smirking a little. "I got in a little... skirmish..." he says. "Little and skirmish don't sound like the words I'd use to explain your face." I say. "So why'd you come? It wasn't just to show us your face, was it?" I ask.

"Lyric..." Dylan warns. I roll my eyes.

"Gotta love sisters, eh?" John says pointedly to Dylan. "Hey... wait... I just realized... you're both my brothers! Cool!" They all laugh. "So why are you here?" I ask again.

John sighs. "You have a surprise back at the station..." he says. "Ooohhh... can I go now?" I say jumping up. "No..." he says. The look on his face says that something's wrong. "John...?" I say cautiously. "What did you do?"

"Russell accidentally brought Jed to the station..." he explains. "Wait... what?" I ask. He just nods. "Oh my... where is he now?" I ask. "Tied up in a chair on the wrestling square... he's unconscious now..." he says. "Oh..." I say.

"Actually...." I say. "What? You have that look in your eye..." Steven says. "Oh I do not." I say. "Yea. You do." Dylan points out. I sigh in defeat. "Actually I can go down there." I say mysteriously. "How?" Dylan asks. "I may have been practicing without your permission and stumble upon this..." I say, standing up.

All eyes now on me, I walk to the centre of the room. I close my eyes, picturing it.

I feel the slight tingle, and when I open my eyes, a few things register:

1) all of them are gaping at me

2) I feel slightly dizzy

and 3) instead of blonde hair, it's now brown... my pale skin is slightly tanned and as I look in the mirror, I see that I have brown eyes instead of my blue ones.

"You can change...?" John sputters. "Yea. Freaked me out the first time I walked out of the shower with red hair and green eyes..." I say, quickly changing back to my usual self. "How's your American accent?" Dylan asks. "I think it's pretty good." I say in an american accent.

"Awesome." Steven breathes out.