I Freaked

Ahh! I said I update fast and then I go and not update... of course... sorry. But, I mean, I work at a camp and so the may long weekend was like this whole get-to-know-the-staff weekend. And I'm there all summer, so unless I jam the rest of these chappies into the next 35 days, then you'll have to wait like the whole summer for another update.

Ok... on to the story.

Wait... did anyone read The Wanderer?

______________________________________

An hour passes easily, boredom creeping slowly into my mind.

"Knock knock." Dan says, walking in. A tray is in his hands. I glance at the tray. Cheeseburger, fries, carrots and iced tea. Nice... for a pshycopathical psychopath.

"You hungry?" he smirks, handing me the tray. I look down at it, then close my eyes, going through his memories. "I didn't poison it, you know." he says. "Just checking." I shrug, coming up with nothing.

I take a bite of my cheeseburger. "Nice." I nod. "Why thank you," he bows. "I've always wanted to be a chef."

I roll my eyes.

He pulls up the chair I had set fire to, examining it. "Not even a burn." he says in awe. "How did you...?" he looks up at me, setting the chair down backwards and sitting on it, facing me. "It'll take a while." I sigh, running my hands through my hair. He looks around innocently and then looks back at me. "You've got time." He smirks.

I roll my eyes again. Sighing, I explain it all... from when I first broke out, until now.

"So now my turn for a question." I say when I finish. He's still taking it all in, so he just nods. "Why am I here?" He seems to snap out of it a bit. He coughs, swallowing. "Right. Um... I was going to say that wasn't I?" He scratches his head, messing up his hair a bit. "I-I... u-u-mm..." he chuckles a bit. "This is awkward... but... erm... I recently broke out and I needed help... I-I freaked." he rushes through the sentence, obviously embarrassed.

"Yea sure. Now what's the real reason?" I smirk. I watch his face closely and when he shifts uncomfortably, and says nothing, I gasp, saying "Oh gosh... you're telling the truth." He slowly nods, shifting awkwardly.

I can't think of something to say, so after a minute, I say "Awww... he does have a heart!" That snaps him back to normal, he rolls his eyes. I lean forward, setting my elbows on my knees, hands cupping my face. "You didn't have to kidnap me you know." I say.

"Yea I did." he says. I cock my head to the side. "Humour me." I say. "You wouldn't have come with me anyway. I could feel it." he says. "So...... can I maybe get out of this... what is it... a cellar? Basement?" I guess. "Oh... right." he glances around.

He stands, a smirk playing across his face and he holds out his hand. "Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?" I smirk, taking his hand.

I'm beginning to like this guy.

Wait... what?

He opens the door and I gasp.

Why the heck does this always... always... ALWAYS have to be the thing that happens to me?

Why me?

A/N:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need to stop doing authors notes!

So what do you think happened?

Surprise!

What do you think the twist is?

Well I guess you'll just have to wait for the next update........

..... thanks for all the votes guyzzzzz... and follows... I love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3