Kidnappings and Water Guns

The next month goes off... with a few problems, both minor and major.

First of all, I got in trouble for not catching that break out that I was supposed to for ULTRA, we're attacked a few other times by minor people... such as Julian (this jerk from Caras past) who died in the end... and few other things.

But what happened yesterday... that... that my friends was just astonishing.

I was at school, which I've recently noticed that I don't say much about, and I was walking down the hall when this guy bumps into me.

My age, about 2 inches taller than me, brown swoopy hair (kinda like Harry Styles... ugh I hate that guy A/N: I honestly don't mind 1D but... no offense), mint green eyes. He was obviously in a hurry to leave school, and he managed to block me out of his head (which I found amazing so of course I get curious) and I follow him as the last bell rang.

I keep my distance... he seemed paranoid of something... keeps looking around, and then We hit downtown. About 5 minutes in to our journey, he seems to have a panic attack, and I see why. ULTRA agents were walking down the road toward him.

I immediately pull up my hood, and follow him as he ducks into an alley. I stay behind, keeping distance still, but now I'm hurrying, but then, so was he.

I duck behind a pole as he stops, looking around, checking to make sure no ones there.

I hear a slight sigh of relief and I implant myself in his brain, wanting to know what he's doing.

Unfortunately, I don't get much time, because a few seconds later, I hear the familiar sound of teleportation. I smirk, happy that I was in his brain in the 1st place, otherwise I'd have no way of finding out where he went.

I run to the spot he was standing, and close my eyes. Soon, I feel the familiar tug of teleportation. I land on a cement floor. Groaning, I get up, coming face to face with a baseball bat.

Sooner than expected, I'm out cold.

______________

I wake up tied to a chair. Here we are in the present. At least I think it was yesterday... I've probably been out a while.

I groan, feeling a headache coming on. I twist my hands in the rope that holds them. Nice tying skills buddy.

"Who are you?" a voice asks. Obviously an afraid voice, young, and male. The guy I followed.

I open my eyes to see him pointing a gun at me. I smirk. "You know our kind can't kill, right?" I'm almost laughing. He smiles. "I know. This isn't a real gun. Well... it is... sort of." he shrugs. "What is it then?" I ask. He pulls the trigger. Immediately, I feel the wetness on my face.

I look at him. "Great. I've been kidnapped by a homosuperior with a water gun pointed at my face." I say. He shrugs again. "But you forgot something." I smile. "And what is that?" he asks.

I teleport out of the chair, landing behind him. He looks around. I tap his left shoulder. He whirl around to face me.

"I'm a tomorrow person too." I say.