Telepathic Spasms

A/N: So any of you who already read John Sounds... Broken and it was Telepathic Surge, I changed it. It's always been Telepathic Spasm, I just forgot the word.

"What the heck is that?" I exclaim. We're sitting in the office, me curled up on the couch, John sitting at the desk twirling a pen in his hands, Steven beside me, Russell leaning against another chair, and Cara pacing around the room, eyes racing over the book she grabbed. They all look solemn.

Cara finally looks up, looking like she just realised I was there. "Um..." she seems at a loss for words. " You can tell me, I won't freak out." I say gently. She sighs. "Telepathic Spasms. They're myths, legends, or at least I thought..." she drifts off.

I realise I'm not gonna get anything from her, so I look to John for clarity. Feeling my gase, but not looking up, he says "Telepathic Spasms are said to happen to the strongest, most powerful homosuperiors. Symptoms are glowing eyes, shaking, irregular speech patterns et cetera et cetera... all of which you showed... They're thought to be a myth, some theory Stevens dad came up with, but it's supposed to happen only to those with no limit to their powers. They can supposedly control the elements such as fire, water, earth, air, and light..." I cut him off. "Wait... so I'm all-powerful?" I ask. He shrugs, finally looking up at me. "In theory."

My mind was jumbled. All-powerful. Wow. Crazy. Can't be true. I'm just me. Just Lyric. The normal teenager (ok... not normal... they thought I was ADHD and ADD and schizofrenic but ya know) from London. The one with normal friends, family, school... I'm nothing special...

But you are. You're a Tomorrow Person, a synergist, apparently all-powerful... and most of all, you're my sister.

Wait... you heard that? I ask.

Cara nods, so does Steven, John, Russell.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" I ask. "Well... it's almost morning so I should get back to the camp before anyone realises I left, and you two need to protect Astrid." Steven says. I nod, give him one last hug and with that, he teleports away.

"He asked you to take care of her, too?" John asks, puzzled. "No." I say. Now he looks even more confused. "He asked me to take care of both of you." I explain. "Now come on. We've got work to do." I smirk, lunge, grabbing his hand and teleport to Astrids house.