Earth To Lyric

"I'm not getting it!" I yell, finally giving up. I put my head in my hands, trying to block out the world.

... blocking out the world is kind of hard when you're a telepath...

"Come on. You can do this. It's not that hard!" He says. I look up at Dan. "I'm not just going to go through every single thought you've ever had, Dan. Not. Happening. I want to control these spasms and all, and I think I started to, but it just doesn't work like that. It's been a week since i did it with the Founder... anyway I don't want to invade you're privacy!" I say, sighing and sitting down.

He sits down next to me, putting a calming hand on my back. "You aren't invading my privacy, I'm letting you... no... make that telling you to do this. We almost got it before. Just keep trying." he prods. Just then, my brother teleports into my room. He looks at us.

I can see that he has something to tell us, something big. But he just says "Still nothing?" I shake my head and get up, walking over to him. "What's wrong...?" I ask. His hands are shaking. "Well... I know you... erm... don't want to come back to the Bunker anytime soon... in case you run into... um..." he drifts off. I nod. "... But... um... we kind of have, well we fully have an issue." John says. He runs a hand through his hair, something he only does when he's stressing.

"What is it?" I ask slowly. "Um... actually... it's about Dylan..." he starts. "What happened to my other brother?!" I grab John's shoulders and shake him, even though he's taller than me, I can still do that and make it look at least kind of normal.

He sighs, runs a hand through his hair and looks at me innocently. "ULTRA got him."

___________________________________________

"Earth to Lyric. Hello? Anyone there?" John waves a hand in front of my face. I blink, looking up at him. "He's gonna die in there... we need to get him back or- wait a minute... the Founder said something about not killing or hurting paranormals anymore... maybe he's fine! I have to go get him." I say, with that I teleport out, and when I open my eyes, I'm in the main office of ULTRA.

"Ah, Miss Lyric... I was wondering when we'd see you again. I'm sorry about that machine, if it scared you... it looks scarier than it-" I cut the Founder off. "Where is he?" I ask. "Steven? Oh he's out-" I cut him off again. "No. Dylan." I say. "Dylan?" he asks.

"My brother. Where is he?" I ask. "Oh... that Dylan. Well... we caught him using telekinesis a few hours ago, and after a nice little chat with him we let him go." he shrugs, turning back to the paperwork on his desk.

"Wait... let him go?" I ask. "Correct. We aren't using that kind of force anymore, Lyric. I thought I made that quite clear at our meeting." he says. "Oh... well..." I say.

Awkward moment.

"And it is your day off, as I presume. Go visit with friends. Enjoy life." he smiles at me. "Um.. ok..." I turn to leave. "Oh and next time, please don't just teleport in here, it's quite disturbing." I nod and exit.

Well... now to find my brother.

Where the heck would that idiot go?