Asian Ninja Skills

After hours of searching, I finally sigh and make my way back to the Bunker. I make my way through the living area and towards Cara and John's office.

"Hey Cara can you help me find..." I stop in the middleof my sentence to find not two, but three people in the room.

I gasp and bolt over to him, engulfing him in a giant hug. "Dylan!" I say into the hug. I pull back, holding his shoulders. "Where have you been?! I was looking everywhere for you!" I say. He chuckles. "I came here, thinking that you'd be here, but... I didn't find you, so I found Cara and John instead." he shrugs. I hug him one last time but pull away early. "Oh gosh... what did they do to you?!" I gently feel the cut on the side of his face with my thumb. It's not too deep, but still pretty bad. He winces a little and I pull back. "The guy who got me threw a few punches, and he was wearing a ring." He says.

I feel a hand on my shoulder behind me and I turn to see John. "Take a seat." he says grimly. "O-Ok.... why?" I sit down and he sighs, glancing at Cara. "I saw Jedikiah today." he starts. "Wait... what?" I exclaim. He nods then continues. "He's on the run, living rough. He's pulling this huge thing about how ULTRA is going to kill all the humans. He wants to bring Stevens dad back." he says. "I'm sorry... you lost me... you can't bring someone back to life." I say. "You can if that person isn't really dead." Cara says. "You mean..." I start. John nods.

"How...?" I ask. "We unfreeze him and do our best. It may not work, but it's possible." John explains. "So.... when is this going down?" I ask.

Wow, I am just full of questions today, aren't I?

"Tonight."

_____________________________________________________

I finish stacking all the medical supplies and making the bed that we've prepared for Mr. Jameson. Suddenly John appears and I turn, smiling. A few seconds later, someone else appears beside him.

A woman. She has brown hair, and an aged sad look on her face.

I'd know her anywhere.

Stevens mom.

"Wait... she's a...?" I ask. John nods. "How long have you known?" I ask. He shrugs. "Nice to see you again, Lyric." she nods at me.

She examines the supplies and then nods, turning back to John. "We're ready." He nods and teleports away.

There's so much nodding right now that I'm starting to wonder how people don't have whiplash.

A minute later, John appears holding Jedekiah and then leaves again to go get Stevens dad. It'll all be rushed once Mr. Jamesons body arrives. Better enjoy the calm.

"Nice to see you again, Lyric." Jedekiah says. I glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender. "Look, I know we've had our differences, but if we want my brother to live, then we have to work together and be a team, ok? Truce." he says. I'm still mad at him for everything he's ever done, but I nod. "Truce." I reply.

"What's he doing here?" Russell walks in. "We're bringing Stevens dad back." I reply. "Oh." Russell says, then playfully punches Jed on the arm. "Just don't try and kill anyone or I'll bring out my asian ninja skills on you." he smirks. "I almost killed you before, what skills?" Jed points out. "I was caught off guard!" Russell defends.

John teleports in, and places Mr. Jamesons body on the bed that I laid out. We quickly hook him up to the heart moniter and Stevens mom gets to work, quickly doing chest compressions and trying her hardest not to give up.

5 minutes later, we're still where we were before except...

"We're losing him!" I call. She pumps quicker. I don't know how she's managed to do CPR this long. A minute later, the heart moniter gives the indication that it's over. No more teeny little heartbeat.

Suddenly Steven walks in.

"Mom... what are you doing here?" She's crying and she hugs him. "Your father is dead." she sobs into him. "I couldn't save him."

A single tear trickles out of Stevens eye and travels down his face. "We should go say goodbye... for good this time." he says. She nods.

Together, we make our way around the corner and over to the bed where...

Mr Jameson is sitting up and removing all the medical machinery from his body.

So.... how has life been? that's good. and....

OK SO I KNOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS BUT I WAS WORKING AT A CAMP ALL SUMMER SO IM SORRY AND I KNOW YOURE ALL GONNA KILL ME OR UNFOLLOW ME BUT I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE OFTEN!

Phew.... now that that's out...

OVER 30K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SCREAMS!)

Ok... so I'm sorry (really sorry) for the past 2 months. But I'll work on finishing this book soon! And, here's a secret...

I PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL!

Message me if you want a sequel or not (and it'll be on what was gonna happen in the 2nd season but that got cancelled) message me!

Lots of Love,

unlimitedSmiles