Get a Room

"What do you mean you quit!? You can't quit! I'm not staying there on my own!" I yell at Steven.

"They attacked Astrid, therefore breaking my rule about friends and family. I can't stay there!" he exclaims. I huff out a sigh. "Pweaaasse?" I pull out puppy eyes and he pulls me into a hug. "I can't." he says into my hair. "I just wasted puppy dog eyes on you." I groan. I feel him smile.

"Get a room." Russell says, walking in. "We had one until you walked in." I say. "Hey, Lyric, your brother is here. Some guy named Dylan?" Danny pops his head in to tell me.

I gasp, pushing Steven away and rushing to the common room where Dylan is standing. He's beat up a bit and his clothes are slightly torn, he's out of breath and obviously rushed to get here.

"Dylan!" I embrace him and he slowly hugs back. After about 2 seconds, I pull back and cup his face in my hands. "What happened to you?" I ask, immediately worried.

He has a cut on his lip, a slightly bloody nose, his left eye is slightly purple and his forehead has a still-bleeding cut on it.

I wipe the blood away and say "Why don't we get you cleaned up first?" He nods in agreement.

________________

20 minutes later, his wounds are bandaged, his hair is wet from a recent shower and he's wearing new clothes. Johns clothes as they're about the same size.

"What happened?" I ask, sipping my hot cocoa. "Got beat up." he smirks, then winces. "I'll be fine." he says when I try to help him. "Who?" I ask. "Some guys." he shrugs. "What did you do?" I ask.

"Nothing! I was just walking down the street to Starbucks to meet up with a friend and out of the blue, these guys in suits pull me into an alley and try to kidnap me or something. I fought of course." he says. "Wait... suits?" I ask, glancing at John. "Yep." he nods.

"Dylan... how did you get down here?" I ask slowly, as though talking to a child.

He looks down.

"Dylan?"

Finally he looks back up at me. "I teleported." he says.

I never do authors notes, so let's do one! This book seems cliche to me... and I know I'm skipping a lot, but thats because it's unimportant in her life and I forget stuff.

So yea.

...

wait I had something else to say...

what was it?

oh... I REMEMBER!!!

EXCITING NEWS!!!!! 11.4K READERS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Anyways... thanks for reading and I know I've been updating a lot lately but I just want to catch up with the show... I got behind.

So I LOVE all you guys, thanks for staying with me this far... and please comment vote and follow! (wait... no one listens when I say that... oh well)