'Psychopathical' Psychopath

The horror that I was trying to hide obviously showed up at least a little.

A smirk flashes across his face. "Not in that way, silly girl. I mean that you can't leave. Not in the urm... other... boyfriend/girlfriend way...." he tries to explain. It's a little confusing, but I get his drift.

"So.... what exactly am I doing here?" I ask. "You never actually told me..." I say. Another smirk plays across his lips. "That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot." he makes points in the air as he says the dots.

I roll my eyes, sighing. "You continuously make mistakes, you know." I say. He tilts his head to the side. "What would the mistake be this time?" he asks. I teleport out of the chair, so that I'm standing behind it, facing him. I brush myself off. "That was an uncomfortable chair." I say.

He looks amused, but at the same time confused. "How do you do that? I can't teleport out of chairs I'm tied to." he says. "I have my ways. And wait... does that mean you've been tied to a chair before?" I ask. "Several times." he nods. "See... as far as psychopaths go... you don't really act like one." I say.

He rolls his eyes. "I do so! You're lying. I'm the most psychopathical psychopath out there." he says. I laugh. "Okay... first off psychopathical is not a word. Secondly... you just wish." I point out. "My, my... aren't we a buzzkill today?" he says. "Mmmm... no. I was just stabbed in the neck with a syringe. That's all." I reply. He cringes. "I didn't want to do it that way.... your fault." He makes the excuse.

"My fault?" I scoff. "Yea... right. It's my fault that a guy points a gun at my side and I teleport away, not wanting to be taken. Then the next day I'm stabbed in the neck by his cronies. Sure. It's all my fault." I sarcastically continue. "Pretty much." he agrees.

I hit him on the arm. "Ow." he says, actually meaning it."Aww... the psychopath kidnapper was hurt. Want some ice for that?" I say. "I give up." he says, standing with his hands up and turning toward the door.

"Wait... what am I supposed to do? You can't just have kidnapped me to leave me here." I protest. He turns, smirking. "You'll see."

And with that he winks and closes the door.

I flop down onto the floor cross-legged.

I take in the room.

Chair that I was kidnapped in. 2 doors, one leading out, the one that Dan just left through. The other leading to a mystery place. A surveillance camera, probably to monitor what I'm doing.

I stand, trying both doors.

It was worth a try. Both locked though.

I sit back down.

Fine then. You want to see what I can do? I'll show you. I pick up the chair with telekinesis and spin it above my head out of boredom. Soon, that becomes boring, too, so I set fire to it. A fire that will keep going but not burn it.

Cool, eh?

I know what you're thinking... why not just teleport out, you idiot.

I would, but this is the most fun I've had in ages.

I'm playing a game with him.

I want to see how long it'll last.

This'll be fun.

Oober important! Okay... no... probably not. I know you guys are happy and all that I update quickly, that's pretty much cause I get bored easily... anyways... here's the important part:

READ MY NEW BOOK! It's called The Wanderer, and there's only a few chapters but I promise it'll be good. It's a Sherlock/ Doctor Who fanfic. READ IT!

Gosh... I really have to stop with these authors notes...