Lee Dae Hwi (Neighbours)

" y/n, please come down and help us to move this box into the house," your mum called you out.

You moved to a new house and today the movers sent your box to you and you're helping your parents organize it.

" sweetheart, can you please get to know your neighbors? And please, ask them to borrow a screwdriver,  the door pivot is broken, very urgent." Your dad reminded you. You wore your shoes and got out of the house.

Since there's only one house next to you, you gently knock it, there's a blonde hair boy open the door,  you feel breathless as his eyes met you. He's cute and his hair is silky.

"Hi, you should be the new neighbor, how may I help you? " he asked and you just stare and when he stopped it brings you back to reality

"Oh umm...er...." you're having difficulties to speak.

"Is there something you want or need?" He asked and look at you

" Um... Yea, Can I borrow a thingy that you twist your wrist to mend things? Whats that call again..." you asked him then mumbled.

"You mean the screwdriver? Oh sure, why not? Just wait a second " and he went back to his house to find you one

How could his voice be so cute,  your cheeks are red like a tomato and you can't help and bite your lips to conceal a smile.

" here you are, Um may I get to know your name? My name is Lee Dae Hwi." He told you

" I'm y/n, nice to meet you." You smiled

" well nice to meet you too." he took out his hand offer to shake your hands.

When you got back to your house, you burst in laughter and scream,

" don't tell me you're watching BTS again," your mum asked with a sly smirk.

"No mum, it's that cute guy next door, omg he's really cute and nice." You cover your eyes, half screaming.

" Oh, you mean Dae Hwi? His mum was a friend of mines." Your mum said.

[Morning]

"Mrs. Y/l/n, is y/n out yet?? I want to go to school with her,"  Dae Hwi asked
" she's almost done," your mum said.

( Why would he go to school with me?? Like why?? )

[School]
" y/n please sit next to Dae Hwi " Your class teacher ask you to.

"Y/n if you have any questions,  feel free to ask me" Dae Hwi Offered

" Thanks, Dae Hwi" you smiled and look out of the window.

( Why am I in the same school, same class and he's sitting next to me? )

Dae Hwi and you became besties and both of you hang out together. Each class, after school, even much and dinner, weekends. You two are like twins and both of you often hang out. People rumour that you two are dating, but you two are just best friends.
You never thought of dating Ji, being besties are enough for you.

[December]

Text of Dae Hwi and you:

Hwi: Hey~~

You: Annyeong~~

Hwi:  So... Christmas Prom is coming...

You:  And??

Hwi: I want to know...are you...

You:???

You:Am I what??

Hwi: Canyoubemydateforthatnight?

You got off of bed and went to Dae Hwi's house, you want to ask you face to face. You ring the bell.

"Dae Hwi, are you sure?" You ask with an uncertain face.

"Y/n, can you be my date... no no no...I mean, can you be my girlfriend?" He looked down and cover his eyes.

His ears turned red and he look at you. Without hesitation,  you hugged him. He hugged you back. He whisper to your ear.

" I loved you since the day you ask me for the screwdriver. I asked the teacher for permission to sit next to you." He hugged you tight and look at you.

" I love you y/n," he kissed your forehead

" I love you too" you hugged him tightly.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
658 words Bam!!!
My bias in produce 101 is Bae Jin Young
This is kinda short tho... I'll write more next time /wink/
And please do kindly bare with my funny grammatical mistakes /cover mah eyes/

Coming Up:  Kim Samuel