Ahn Hyeong Seob (Colleagues)

REQUESTED BY: @hyemi_son22

"Finish this within 3 days and if not, you're all fired!" Your boss slam the documents on his desk in the conference room.

The room filled with silence because nobody dares to talk, you're a newbie and have no idea on how to do this project. You tried all your best to jot down notes and you pay much attention to what your boss said. Since this is a group project you're being asked to work with another colleague.

"Hyeong Soeb, you're with y/n." When you hear your name, you tried to search for the person you will work with. He's the guy who sits behind you. You nodded and you're being dismissed.

You went back to your workstation and started to gather around the materials for drawing a mind map, you tried to find Hyeong Seob, but he's no where to be found. You went to the pantry to get a cup of water to start your work, and there you saw him, flirting with other girl colleagues.

"Hyeong Seob ah, can you please finish it as soon as possible, we only have like less than three days left." You said while feeling a bit angry.

"Why should I? "He didn't even looked at you and you're feeling helpless.

"Because we're in a team..." you said

"Don't you know why you're in the same team as I am, because you're a newbie and nobody knows you, meanwhile I'm lazy and people don't like to work with me." He said in a sarcastic tone.

You stormed out of the pantry, and you went back to your sit.

"Fine, I'll finish it myself." You thought and started to draw the blueprint.

It's 6:00p.m.and your colleagues started to go home, you're still planning o the work and you're starting to write your report, you heard that they're going clubbing. You have no mood to play, you don't even notice there is still one person working on the project.

"Y/n ah~" You heard a spooky voice behind you.

"YICKS! SH*T!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs and you grab a book and hit the thing behind you.

"Ouch..." It was Hyeong Seob

"Yah, why did you scare me like that" You screamed and hit his head again.

"Princess, You shouldn't curse." He smirked.

"Then you should scare me." You glare at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He apologize

"Can you please just help me with..." when you're in the middle of your sentence, he shove you his iPad. You took a glance and you're in shocked.

"How did you know I was searching for this??" You're curious.

"Actually I have work with that and I saw your blueprint... so I know what you want." He smirked with pride.

"You're not that bad after all." You smiled.

Both of you worked until 10p.m. It was really late for you to go home alone.

"Y/n, it's getting late, let's go home." And he started to pack his stuff.

"Let me send you home, it's really unsafe for you to be alone." He offered.

"No, I'm fine." You insist.

"If there's any trouble on your way, how can I finish my project?" He questioned.

"Yah..."It's not funny in your point.

"Look, not just the project, I'm really worried about you..." he said

"Fine..." you agreed and let him send you home.

You hop on to his car, on the way, you stay silence. You don't know what to talk with him. But you know that his eyes are glued to the mirror that can look at the back sit.

When you arrived. You wave good bye to him, sure he was a meanie to you at first but he's caring somehow.

The next morning in your surprise, his car was waiting for you in front of your house, you had no idea that he's this kind.

"He looks gorgeous today, " you thought.

"Stop staring at me, y/n!I'm embarrassed.." he chucked

Indeed, you're staring at his chest, on how amazing he looks in that shirt.

"Oh... haha, sorry~I was still sleepy." And then you hop on to his car.

"Say, why did you come?" You asked.

"Well, because I lived somewhere near you and I think co-workers should build strong relationships." He said

Day after day, he come and takes you to work and send you home, both of you even hang out with other colleagues, sometimes alone.

One day evening in the office, when your just about to go home with Hyeong Seob, the lift was out of service and both of you were stuck in the lift.

You're terrified and you started to cry. You felt a pair of hand wrapped around your shoulders and pulled you close to his chest, it was Hyeong Seob.

"I'm here, don't cry, we'll get out of here." As he comfort you and wipe your tears away.

"How?" You murmured while sobbing.

"You have to stay calm and let me ring the bell." He said while hugging you

After he rang the bell, the security told you that they called the police, you felt more relieved.

"Look y/n...I have a confession to make." Hyeong Seob said while looking into your eyes.

"Can you be my girlfriend??" He asked holding your hands.

You cant believe that the guy who teased you on the first day of you is confessing to you now, you can even imagine it.

"Yes, of course Hyeong Seob." You smiled and lean to him.

He kissed your forehead and soon both of you heard banging from the outside

"Firemen here!!" You hear the firemen shouted.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
942 words~
Thanks for the request♥♥
I can't even imagine Hyeong Seob wearing a tux /heart eyes/

Coming Up: Yoon Ji Sung