Lee Eui Woong (Hide and Seek)

REQUESTED BY: 
"Can you see me, now you can't."

You like Eui Woong but it seems like the obstacles are more than you think. You and him are used to be buddies, but since he was a Yuehwa trainee and a handsome guy, Girls are always around him. Like a solar system. Every girl are the planet and he's the sun. They spin around him. And you are like Pluto, a planet well not a planet...who is long lost....

"Y/n! Wake up!!" Your best friend called you.

"Why are you always frowning??" She asked.

"I'm sick..." you muttered.

You're the shy and you seldom talk to anyone, you scared that somebody might hurt you. You like Eui Woong because of how he always wanted to find topics to chat with you when both of you are alone in the classroom.

You went back to the classroom and saw a small note.

"Why are you always frowning?" The note written.

"I'm sad is because I'm sick." You wrote and stuff it in your drawer and walked out of the classroom.

The next day you found the a new note and it wrote, "what kind of sickness?" It written.

"Love sick." And you stick it on your notebook and hide it away in your backpack.
You don't even notice Eui Woong was looking at you.

After the lunch break, you went back to the classroom and saw the stickie on the table.

"How sick are you." It written.

"I'm so sick that I feel like I've dosed with a drug." You written.

Eui Woong came to your table and snatch your paper away. He gave you a "shush" sign and leave the room.

So it was him who wrote you all these stickies.

On that night, he texted you.

Text:
Eui Woong as Crush.

Crush: Hey~

You: Hi~

Crush:  what kind if love sick is it??

You: Nah, it was nothing ~

Crush: Really? Can't you even tell me who is this guy?

You: He's handsome and adorable. But I won't have a chance to get notice by him.

Crush: How do you know??

You: Can't you see I've got a tag on my back it written "Pluto" on it? /moonface/

Crush: /laughs/ I can't see that coming

You: well...

Crush: So who is this lucky guy??

You:  (not sent) You...

You: I'm not gonna tell you.

Crush: Fine...then don't tell me /smirk/

You: it's someone who girls adore...

Crush: Is that Justin??

You: you think...

Crush: Nope?!

You: No....

Crush: Me??

You:  you think??

Crush : No idea....

You: good night.

Crush: admit it that you like me~~

Crush: because I like you too. (Not sent)

End of text.

You're so sick today, you feel like collapsing any moment from now. You are having a high fever.

"Are you okay,Y/n." Your teacher asked you and you nodded.

"Eui Woong, please take Y/n to the sick room. I'm afraid she had a fever." Your teacher seems so concerned.

Eui Woong lead you out of the classroom.

"Do you need a lift?" He asked.

You're too sick to respond so he gave you a piggy back ride.

You like the feeling of holding him. You like everything of him.

Soon you're in the nurse's office and the nurse wasn't here. Eui Woong placed you on the bed and cover the sheets on you. He sat next to the chair of your and he touches your forehead.

"Oh my, you're really having a fever." He exclaimed.

"You should go back." You said.

"Ill stay with you until the nurse is here." He smiled at you and leave a kiss on your cheek.

"I know the person you like is me." He murmured.

"And I like you too. I mean,I love you too." He smiled and kiss your lips.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Eui Woong is so cute that I can't even handle /squeaks/
I'm sorry if I did Jong Hyun's a bit short...
I'm really sorry guys QAQ
THIS END SO FAST I KNOW... AND IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL~~ JUST COMMENT
P. S. Your dear author nim is rewriting the lyrics of Spring Day /hearts/

Coming Up: Lai Guan Lin (May I)