Lee Jun Woo (Rainy Day)

REQUESTED BY: @LeeArim

"Aigoo...it's raining heavily outside, but I'm so hungry..." you thought.

You wanted to grab a sandwich from 7-11 and it was just a few meters away from your office, so you grab a plastic folder and he ty down the building.

It was raining oh so heavy like you're about to take a shower. You forget about it and start running.

As you're running, somebody crash with you and you bumped on the floor.

"Ouch." You said in pain.

"I'm so sorry," the person apologize and continue to run.

When you're about to get up, you saw a hand. It was Jun Woo.

Lee Jun Woo, a handsome colleague from your office, the guy who sits next to you in your office. Super quite. Still handsome.

You hold his hand and he pull you up. He shoves you his umbrella and he ran back to the office.

You're shocked." Ehh??" You thought.

"Jun Woo!!" You yelled.

So you bought your lunch and went back to the office.

You're soaking wet and you take off your heals and walk back to your seat. You saw a towel, a shirt and a pair of slippers on your table. There's a note on it.

"For you." It written.

So you've changed your clothes and dry your hair and remade your make up. Wearing the slippers and walk around the office. You saw Jun Woo, soaking wet.

You return the umbrella to him,"Thank you so much," and you hold him a cup of hot chocolate.
He smiled at you and hold the cup of chocolate. As you're about to go to the pantry and make a cup of coffee for yourself.

"Y/n ah, you look so sexy today." A male colleague said with a blue mind.

"What." You said trying to walk away.

"You're shy, how cute." He back hugged you.

"Get away!" You pushed him away.

"Hey!!!what are you doing!" You saw Jun Woo shouted.

"Is that your property??" The male smirked.

"Yea, now Fu*k off!!" He yelled.

"You call me to what?!" The male colleague growled.

"Fu*k off or I show no mercy."

The male colleagues punched Jun Woo,and Jun Woo smacked him.

Jun Woo's nose is bleeding, you grabbed a tissue and stopped him.

You're so scared but Jun Woo is here.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He turned from a beast to an angel.

"Oh my, you're bleeding." You're so worried that you started to treat his wound.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

" I'm fine." You smiled back.

He hugged you and murmured." I've always like you, but I can't bear those crazy guys treating you like this. Let me protect you."

You blushed and he hug you tighter,"I won't let anyone treat you like this."

"Show me~" you pouted.

He kissed you by the lips and cup your cheeks, you smiled and he let go.

"You look pretty when you smile." He pat your head.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

501 words, this seems like an imagine more that a one shot...
How I thought of this title and story line is because it was raining cats and dogs outside /stick my tongue out /
Really sleepy today =w= because I love you guys, so I kept on updating hehe

Coming Up: Kwon Hyun Bin