Yoon Ji Sung (Be My Oppa)

You're being recruited to be the reporter of your school's news article. And of course being a reporter is a tough job, you have to interview different people, including teachers, and other famous schoolmates. You, yourself is just a potato...

Maybe not....

You have no confidence at all, but the story behind of being a reporter is because you like to tell te truth to other people, but you didn't expect that being a reporter in your school also included interviewing people.

"Y/n, relax~ Kang Daniel won't eat you in your interview though." Ji Sung soothe you while paying your back.

"I'm scared is not because he'll eat me or not, it's because I don't know will I left some questions behind or whatever... " you mumbled.

"Don't be silly, I trust you and I know you're capable so I let you in." Ji Sung said, smiling.

You're now interviewing the basketball team captain, Kang Daniel. It wasn't that bad after all. You had a great interview with him, and you learn a lot of new things from him.

"So, how was the interview??" Ji Sung asked when he saw you smile like crazy.

"Oh you're right, oppa! It's not that bad at all." You'are so happy that you hugged him.

"Oh um, sorry..." you didn't even notice that you're hugging him.

"Well, let's do it in the public library after school, organizing the stuff and editing." Ji Sung said with a grin.

After school, you and Ji Sung Oppa went to the library, you have worked for a couple of hours and started to collapse. You also did your homework there.

"You're really hardworking y/n." He whisper to you ear.

You gave him a "v" sign with a funny face.

He also gave you a funny idiotic face, and you burst in laughter. People glare at you.

"Shh, this is a library. Be quiet." He shush you.

You're exhausted with all the work so you take a short rest on your arms, it was just 8p.m and you don't want to go home,because you feel like staying a little longer.

Not noticing Ji Sung was looking at your face, lying next to you, admiring your face features.

Suddenly, you opened your eyes noticing him sleeping next to you, you wanted to wake him up but his charisma stopped you. His cute smile when he's asleep shocked you.

"Why are you so handsome oppa," you said to yourself.

"I heard that," he chucked.

"Yah, I'm not even talking about you..." you pouted

"Yeah, you're being crazy so yes, I know. " he said while he turns his head away.

"You meanie..." you look away and he smirked.

"Don't lie y/n, or your teeth will fell off" he joked.

"Yah..." you push him gently.

"You know that don't you?" He ruffle your hair.

"How would I don't know..." you roll your eyes.

"Aigoo, this kid." He shake his head.

You got home as it's already 10:00p.m and you got messages from Ji Sung.

Text:
Ji Sung: y/n yah!!!

You: What??

Ji Sung: Can we have lunch together tomorrow??