Kang Dong Ho ( Sexy Bandit Imagine)

REQUESTED BY: -liitlelephant

"Oooopppaaaa!!!" You screamed as Seong  Woo smirk at the camera with his sexy gaze, you bit your lip hard because you can't stop screaming as he's your ultimate bias.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~~" You followed the song and sing with it, You're at your boyfriend, Dong Ho's house,  appreciating the performances with his Ipad and on his sofa.

"Princess, it is rude of you to accumulate other people's property, especially your prince's "throne" to watch other men dancing." Dong Ho coughed a bit.

"You?! Prince?!" you scoffed and look at him with big eyes.

"Well yeah, because you're a princess." He joked.

"You look like a pirate more than a prince to me." you laugh as you touch your chin.

" I am a bandit more than a pirate." He laughs as he also touches his chin.

"You're a sexy bandit to me." You bite your lips and pretends to be sexy.

"Then you should be a bandit's wife in that case." he kisses your forehead.

"Seriously, oppa, you should stop freaking Dae Hwi, He's a poor kid." You laugh as you showed him an edit of him and Dae Hwi.

"He's just jealous that I'm a real man." he laughed and brush his chin.

"Oppa ya, why don't you keep a beard, like to see you to tie your beard into braids." You joked.

"Yea yeah, whatever." he gives you a moonface.

"Yah, I'm serious, you look more manlier with short beard." you spill out the beans.

"We'll see." he smirked.

----------------------------------------

I think Dong Ho without razing his chin is really really manly, but I think he should at least put some cushion on.

the name "Sexy Bandit" did suit him well, as he did that neck shaking part, I was like "Wow, omg."

Coming Up: Bae Jin Young  (I've waited for this for years)