Kang Daniel (Library)

REQUESTED BY: @wendaesthetic

I was dying for the title. I've
already tried my best.QAQ

In the library:
"This is so hard... what is the volume of this and that is ... what???" You scratch your head like crazy and you wanted to sleep on the table.

"Y/n ah, calculate the base area first and then times the height of it and that is a tetrahedron." Daniel explained everything to you.

Kang Daniel, the smarty handsome pants who sits next to you in class, your best study buddy and your crush hehe.

"The answer should be "17" because this plus this and minus that and you forgot to root the answer." He pointed to the answer and the question.

You bang your head on the table and look at the papers. Tomorrow is the first day of Exam week, and the first subject is maths. You flunk at maths so you ask Daniel to help you.

"Wake wakie y/n." He whisper in your ear and you look at him, frowning.

"I'm so tired already." You rub your eyes.

"How can I make you awake." He whisper and give you a bunny teeth smile.

"Hmm, kiss me." You joked.

"Like you're Snow White?" He asked and smiled.

"Yea." You said and close your eyes.

Without noticing any movement, Daniel pecked your lips. You feel blood rush to your cheek and you open your eyes.

Daniel pretends he know nothing and continue.

"I was just joking." You said.

In your heart you're about to explode because god, it's your crush and he kissed you.

"But it seems you like it and now you're away." He laughed.

"Yah, study hard or I won't be your boyfriend." He patted your head and he continued.

"Who said I want you to be my Boyfriend?" You said in a casual way.

"Your Heart did." He come close to you, and you blushed.

"Y/n, I know you can do it." Daniel hugged your shoulders.

You felt safe in his arms, so you didn't push him away.

"See, you like me." He smirked and kiss your cheeks.

----------------------------------------------
350 words... my writing is dropping ㅠㅠ

I promise a longer story next time, Daniel is so cute yet handsome OUO his cute bunny teeth and his wide shoulders. 60cm /heart eyes/

I'm on progress on singing and dancing 나야나 for an audition for an art school.

오는밤주인공은나야나 나야나~~
/triangle hands/

I'm so scared because I'm in the thought of Bae Jin Young got an injured eye...

He looks like a god from heaven /drool/

Coming Up: Park Ji Hoon (High School Imagine Sequel)