Justin Hwang (One and only)

"Justin ah, when will you buy me that Gucci Bag?"

"Justin BB ah, when will you buy me that Prada skirt?"

Justin this and Justin that... yup you're Justin's one and only best friend, you're really tired of how his girlfriend keeps on moaning for money to buy things.

"Stop that you bit*h..."you cursed under your heart.

"What,y/n? You jealous?? Justin will be mines forever, you will never have his heart." She shoves a middle finger at you. You just kick her desk. Justin looks at you.

"Justin!!! I'm shocked, she kicked my desk." She is such a drama queen.

"Oh I'm sorry!!" You laugh and slam the desk.

You're a tough cookie.A really REALLY tough cookie.

"Say sorry to her," Justin whisper.

You roll an eye at him,"So??"

"Just say sorry..." Justin pat your shoulders.

"I will say sorry if she licks my shoe" You yelled.

You're pissed and for sure why is Justin being so kind to her??

She smacked you,"Who do you think you are, not to apologise?"

You glare at her and leave the classroom, to the washroom. You won't hit her, because you know, if you hit her, you lose.

"You surrender now, you weak chicken!!" She laughed

You don't give anything to care for her, she will pay for all she had done today.

Your teacher announced that there will be a talent show and everyone has to join. You always wanted to do a solo.

"Y/n can we..." when Justin was in the middle of asking you to collaborate with him.

"Honey boo, can you dance with me in the talent show." She hugged him and said.

Justin stays silence.

"Then I assume it's a yes!!" She giggled and wrote his name on the list and dump it in the box.

"Wait...n...o..." Justin was about to stop her,

"I wanted to do a solo, I'm fine." You smiled and pat his back.

Today is audition day for talent show, you prepared a rap of "Rhythm Ta" of iKon.

I personally like this song, and Bobby's voice is my favourite.

You saw Justin and his girlfriend, he smiled at you and his girlfriend whisper,"You'll never gonna win this." She murmured.

It's your turn and you grabbed the mic. You've always enjoyed the time on stage.

The music starts and you followed the beat and bounce.

"We go get it poppin' We go we go get it poppin!!"

You rapped this first line and the hall fills with "wow".

You've enjoyed the whole time rapping on stage.

"Y/n, congratulations!! You're in!!" The teachers let you join the show.

"That sh*t isn't good enough!!" You heard Justin's girlfriend scream.

"Mind your words, Miss." the teacher point at her.

Everyone in the backstage give you thumbs up and it makes your day.

After school:
Text from Justin: