Lee Eui Woong (Class Monitor)

"Y/n, must resist!!!resist!!" You are talking to yourself. You have been telling yourself this since the first day of school.

I always talk to myself,  I don't know whether you guys do that /giggles /

You find yourself keep staring at the hot cutie class monitor. Its hard for you to focus on the class board.

"Y/n ah, stop staring at me, I know you love me." Justin winks, who you're not interested at him.

I personally like Justin too hehe

"You're thinking too much." You wiggle your finger.

Justin always likes to bully you, he always thinks you're his girlfriend, so he bothers you like kabe-don you in front of Eui Woong.

Eui Woong is your class monitor, yup! The hot and cutie pie that you can't resist.

"Justin!knock it off!" You yelled as Justin was getting close to you and back hug you.

"But honey, I missed you!" He cooed in your ear.

"Get off!!" You yelled.

"Justin Hwang, please get back to your seat." Eui Woong said kindly.

Your eyes shimmered when you saw Eui Woong.

"Y/n, you alright?" He asked.

In hour heart it's a yes. Your mind is a no. When he asked you, you're totally in 24/7 heaven. Wait..am I blushing??

"Y/n??" Eui Woong asked as he saw your face turn red.

"No, I'm not...I'm not feeling well..." you said while looking down.

"Let me take you to the clinic room." He asked and hold you by your arm.

"Drama King..." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for helping me just now," you mubbled and peck his cheek.

He smiled and just stay silence.

"My pleasure. If he ever did that to you, just come to my side." He said,  holding your hand.

"He hold my hand, did you see that!!! " happiness exploded from your heart.

The next day morning, when you're back to the classroom, it was a chaos.

You saw a crowd of people and you look in,  it was Eui Woong and Justin, fighting.

"How can you treat her like that, abusing her!" Eui Woong shouted.

"None if your business!" Justin yelled back and you saw Eui Woong got hurt at the corner of his mouth.

You're sure Eui Woong didn't hit Justin, but Justin did.

You saw Eui Woong left the classroom, he saw you, grab your hand and ran to the rooftop.

"Eui Woong, look at me." You hand out a tissue and wanted to wipe his blood away.

He didn't look at you, he grabbed a necklace from his pocket and put it on you.

"You'are save with me now." He said

You soak his blood away with the tissue.

"How can you fight with him." You asked.

" I didn't,  he hit me when he saw I put the necklace in your table and he got jealous." He said.

"I trust you." You nodded.

"Don't be scared Y/n. Ill protect you." He hold your hand.

"Eui Woong, I can't have this necklace, " you take it off.

"Why? " he asked not taking it back.

"Because you're going to be my girlfriend. I saw how you stare at me sometimes " he smirked and hug your waist.

"Fine,you win." You smiled and look at him.

Everyone acts nothing happened in the classroom and Justin was still angry,  he heard a loud "wow" when Eui Woong and you hold hands. He surrender.

"Im sorry Y/n.I don't deserve you." He bows.

"It's alright, Justin." You smiled and pat his shoulder.

"Yah you two!!stop holding hands, we're going tl get blind!!!" You heard a classmate said.

"Sorry ~" you stuck your tongue out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
611 words, I'm sorrieeee
I have no idea why Eui Woong showed off his abs!!! He even bit his lips!!!
He was so talented and I love him too:3
I really want him to debut >w<

Coming Up: Justin Hwang