60K Thank You Note + Author Sh!t Say

Dear Lovely Readers:

(I seriously don't know what to write, lmao) Thanks for the number of view, guys~ Really Really Really appreciate it /dances very very very/

I have seen my style of writing changes really quickly like from a short story format, evolves to texts and to "point of views".

I'm really pleased to receive new challenge request like paranormal situations (Yeo Hwan Woong Vampire Love) It's really new for me and I had never thought that I feel so much when I wrote that story.

I did thought of writing a book just for Park Ji Hoon or Kang Daniel since they're really popular. But I want the views to be high (I am very ambitious, I know.)

So, I ended up making a new book in December, which is about Wanna-One. Somehow it is also imagines and text, but to add something more interesting in it, I will... (not gonna tell until the book is released)

At the same time, I'll keep this book, because I want to track the rest of the trainees, for example: Kim Tae Min from Hanareum Ent. ( I knew he's going to held a fanmeet in July...?? I forgot the date and there would be approximate 110 fans can participate.) and I knew Kim Yong Jin from Wings Ent is going to have his own solo album. And of course I won't miss our dear Samuel Kim from Brave Ent. ( seriously, can't wait for the new album.) Nuest and much much more.

So for the 60K thank you gift, I will be writing one more smut of any contestants of Produce 101 Season 2, Comment a contestant~~ [ EXCEPT PARK JI HOON, I REPEAT EXCEPT PARK JI HOON and those who are 00line or under]  because I will write a smut about him soon (30k view gift)and if I receive a smut request of Lee Woo Jin, I would refuse to write it.

Thank You~~