Kang Daniel ft. Ong Seung Woo (Love Triangle)

REQUESTED BY:

"Y/n!!"you heard Daniel called you from the back.

You looked backed and he dash up next to you, you and Daniel are best friends since elementary school.

"Y/n!!" There's another voice, it was Seung Woo.

Ong Seung Woo, the perfect boyfriend material guy that every girl wants to date.

"Good morning,Y/n." He smiled at you.

You can see that Daniel's face is getting dark, like a storm is coming.

"Yah,  Daniel!" You poked his face and he stays silence.

"I'm not feeling well, I'll see you in class,Y/n." Daniel said and quickly, he left you and Seung Woo.

Seriously, Kang Daniel, you meanie...

You cursed under your breath because you can never walk with another guy without Daniel around, you felt secured with his presence.

"Y/n, are you alright? You seems nervous." Seung Woo asked.

Well you liked Seung Woo before but you have feelings for Daniel more, you think Daniel is the right person for you.He's like a the Mr.Right for you. When you need him, he'll aways be ariound and stay with you. No matter how bad your day is, he will be next to you, cheering you up.

"So, my day is really imcomplete." Seung Woo said.

You bearly heard a single word from him, you misses Daniel more than Seung Woo.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot to hand in my homwework, I have to go. See you." you waved to Seung Woo and left.

You know Daniel likes to be on the roof top when he is sad

"Daniel!" you waved at him, he was still sad.

" Are you alright?' you asked and lie your head on his sholder.

he froze and just nodded.

"I'm so tired already." you moaned and stretch your arms.

" There you are." Seung Woo said and sit next to you, you don't really like the way how he came near to you.

Daniel hold your hand," Yup, she's having a date with me now."

"Oh, I see..." he gave a poker face and left.

you try to let go his hands but he hold your hands tighter.

"No, don't... don't... don't..." he muttered and hold your hands tighter. looking at your eyes.

"why?" you tilt your head a bit and he kiss your lips.

" Because I love you," he pulled away and answered.

Your eyes are closed and you gave a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what came in to my mind today, I'm feeling so loved when I wrote this./flutters like butterfly~~/

I'm listening to Up10tion's [ID] when I wrote this, Dirty Little Freaks~~~~

Coming Up: Bae Jin Young (Sibling Sequel)