Lai Guan Lin (Distance)

REQUESTED BY @Altear97
"Does it really matters that I'm younger than you? Does it?"

"Yes, it does."

You're really in the peak of crushing your neighbours, a Taiwanese guy named Lai Guan Lin. You have no idea why, he's amazingly handsome and he does look like an oppa. But the fact is... he's younger than you are, by four years.

You always feel that it's unsecure to have a boyfriend who is younger than you are.

Guan Lin confessed to You before, but you rejected because he was younger. You wanted a real man, someone like Kang Dong Ho.

But now, you're dating Dong Ho, what do you really feel?
Guys, I think Dong Ho is really good, below is just an imagine okay. Keep your pants on~~

He always like to be the boss and he loves to drink. Whenever he is angry and drunk, he hits you. You don't really feel loved at all. But you like it when he is being a daddy and protect you.

You really like the soft side of Guan Lin, but he's younger. If only you can Born in the same year as he is.

One night, you remember that you had a fight with Dong Ho, he smacked your face and he throw everything out of your house, you went to find Guan Lin. Without hesitation, Guan Lin went to your apartment and had a big fight with Dong Ho. You heard Guan Lin yelled," Do you even know how to love her! You coward!" And you heard a loud thump between the wall.

"Do you even know how hard it is to chase her!" Guan Lin yelled.

"Do you even know that I loved her!!" He screamed and you saw Guan Lin, face bruised and his arm is hurt.

You don't even know what to say, is that age distance really that important? Or the love is more important.

---------------------------------------------
A new style of writing hehe,
A few more requests to goooo~~
Dong Ho is a really manly man haha

Coming Up: Part 2