Im Young Min (I'm The One)

The day of Young Min's debut makes you hype,  your beloved alpaca is growing up.

"Y/n ah,  I will be buzy for he comeback, but I will still spend time with you." He hold your hands.

But what the fact is,  every night he came back, he lay on the sofa, sweaty and smelly, and a very weary face.

"Hon, go take a bath." You gesture him to the bathroom.

"Let me take a nap for 3 minutes. " he turn  around and face the cushions.

But every time he felt asleep till morning with his dirty clothes.

"This is not working, oppa,  you really need to take a bath. " you patted his shoulder.

"Leave me alone." He sweep your hand away.

"But it is very unhygienic... " you pull him a bit harder.

"Go away!" He shouted.

He doesn't even realize this hurt you so much,  your tears drool down from your eyes. You don't even notice,  until you felt a sudden tickle on your face.

You sent back to the room and went to sleep.

"Fine,  Im Young Min... " you cursed in your heart.

The next morning, the time when you woke up,  Young Min is already off to practice.

An alpaca stickie is on the fridge,

"I MADE YOU BREAKFAST,  YOUNG MIN"

You're still angry with him. So you cooked the breakfast by yourself.

As you are off to work,  you misses him, though he shouted at you yesterday,  he made you breakfast.

When you're at work, your mind rewind his smile

"Aigoo, I miss him. " you admit it

"But I can't forgive him that easily. "

You remain a poker face when you are a the the front door of your apartment.

You opened the door and to your surprise,  Young Min is at home,  cooking.

"Welcome home, jagiya." Young Min smiled

Gosh, that smile.

"No, no, no y/n,  stay calm."

You went to your room and start to pack your bag,  you didn't even notice the sound of footsteps, but what you know is a pair of arms,  wrapped around your waist and fluffy hair tickling your face.

"Jagiya, I am sorry. " he hug you tightly.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you." He kisses your neck.

"Young Min, don't do that again." You patted his hand.

"I promise,  I won't. " he Peck your cheek.

"I'm hungry,  is dinner ready? " you asked.

" oh gosh,  the beef is going to burn! " he dash to the kitchen.

--------------

I really don't like people to challenge me in the comments session,  because if you don't like the story,  you can just click to the return button.

Why forcing yourself to read something that your don't like?
Self torturing??

Coming Up: Hwang Min Hyun