Park Ji Hoon (Game)

"You've got to be kidding me." you screamed at your phone.

You saw a selca of Ji Hoon with Tae Hyung in Wanna One's dorm playing Wii.

"Y/n, would you like to come and have some fun ?" he asked you through the phone.

"Yes!!" you yelled out loud as if your house is shaking.

You can hear laughter from the other side of the line.

"I'll be in 10." you giggled and hurried to change your clothes and put slight makeup.

You did everything in light speed and standing in front of their dorm bring some snacks with you.

you rang the door and saw a cutie Ji Hoon opening his arms and welcome you.

"How was my lady doing?" he cuddles you tight.

"Stressed but worth it." you look at him with a cheeky smile.

Quickly he peck your lips and take you in.

You saw Tae Hyung was sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"Hyung, this is my girlfriend, y/n." he introduce you to Tae.

"I know you're V. " you giggled as you shake Tae' s hands.

"I have a good impression for you." he joked and Ji Hoon handed you a remote.

"Lets start the war!!!" he yelled.

You grabbed the remote and start playing, the first game is fencing.

You and Ji Hoon played for the first round and of course as a gentleman, he let you win. Seeing that smile hanging on your face makes him want to hug you tight.

"I can see that Mrs. Park is really good at playing games." Tae Hyung praised you.

"No, I am not." Trying to be humble.

"That's my woman." Ji Hoon hugged your waist.

The next game is bowling with Tae Hyung. You lose for the first and second round so Ji Hoon helped you. He hold your hand and back hugged you, guiding you to win. You got a strike with his help and you're so happy about it.

I think I need a new pair of shades." Tae Hyung teased you both.

"We got a lot in our MV pick any." Ji Hoon  joked.

"Oh, I will." Tae Hyung patted Ji Hoon' s shoulders.

"Imma gotta go, have fun you both." Tar Hyung was about to leave.

"Sure, see you next time, Hyung."

"Nae, see you next time." and Ji Hoon clsed the door.

"Jagiya, I am hungry, let's cook some food." Ji Hoon hugged you.

"Lets go~~" and both of you went to the kitchen.

----------------
There will be part 2~~~
and I am going to chase this something called Idol Producer, which is a Chinese version of Produce 101 s2.
Actually, they have Jung Jung and Justin, that's why I wanted to watch it.
please look forward to the Part2