Park Ji Hoon (High School 2)

REQUESTED BY: @ashantwerk ; To: @audi_cgz

You're a big fan of Produce 101 season 2 and you have no idea that the guy who just talk to you is the famous wink boy, Park Ji Hoon.

"Class, I'm going to distribute the papers now,  do not turn it over until you're told to do so." She pass the paper and you saw Ji Hoon's hands doing a praying sign.

He's adorable and you really have a love at first sight for him.

After the quiz, you felt relieved because it was so easy for you. You're really good at English, so it's not a big deal for you.

"Y/n, do you know the quiz?" You heard Ji Hoon asked.

You nodded and he was kneeling in front of you just in a few seconds.

"Can you please help me with this subject,  please please please. I can't fail, or my agency will kick me out of their company." He begged you.

"Alright. " of course you don't want to see him leave the company and Produce 101.

"Thanks. I'll meet you tomorrow after school and take you to the company then." He put his hands in the pockets and shrugged.

"Wait, Maroo??" You asked.

"Yea, so I can keep practicing and keep studying." He said laughing.

"It can help...but...as you like." You smiled a little.

He's taking you to Maroo entertainment!!! Ji Hoon, you serious?!

The next day after school:

"Here we are at Maroo entertainment. " he guides you in and you're amazed.

"Wow, it's awesome." You said in awe.

"Its the best in my practice room." He pressed the lift.

Yup, he's right, practice room is the best of the best.

You tumble everything on the floor and spread your books on the ground. He played a song,  it was Pick Me.

You danced with him and he taught you some moves and had great fun.

"We should start studying or else I can't see you in the boy version of I.O.I." you patted his back and he started flipping the books.

"Read this and I'll tell you how to pronounce it right if you did it wrong." You smiled at him and he felt comfortable reading it.

Its late and you're on your way home. There was a text.

Text:

Jihoonie:  Thanks for the tutorial. I can't wait for tomorrow.

You: if you like it, I can help you with it tomorrow.

Jihoonie: Why not everyday??

You: I'm good with everyday.

-End of text-

Everyday!!! /hearts/ that would be awesome!!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

423 words and sequel sequel sequel!!!
I'm skipping class because I'm bored and I've gone tired with the teacher.
In today's music class, my friend requested to played the boy version of Pick Me /hearts/
I'm so hyped at it :3

I promise you a sequel ~~ /pinky promise /

Cutie Ji Hoon for All Of You~~

Coming Up: Lai Guan Lin