Park Ji Hoon (High School 4)

You walk to school, hoping to meet Ji Hoon, you felt weird these days that.You keep on looping his face in your mind.

"Good Morning Y/n" you heard a male voice. It was Ji Hoon.

"Good morning. " you blushed.

You can't have him sitting next to you for the coming academic year, or else you're going to be crazy.

You tried to avoid him because you know if you're dating him, you'll be in big trouble. Plus you think that he's just trying to be nice to you.

For the whole lesson you only focus on the blackboard and your notes, trying your very best to avoid eye contact with him and in English lesson, you can't get rid of his control.

"He we're going to have an English poem project. Please form your groups." Ms Too said.

"Y/n, can you be in a group with me." You heard Ji Hoon's voice. Well you can't say no, because you're tutoring him.

"Okay..." you nodded.

It's really bad for you to deny him. So you agreed to help him. It would be so bad for you to ignore him because you're tutor, plus...no worries, the girls in your class are nerds, they're not interested in him anyway, so...no worries.

"Great...now what topic?" he asked

"Tragedy?? because Shakespeare is good at that genre, we can have a reference from him," you reply.

" I wanted romance," he mumbled.

"Then how about we do both." you suggest.

"Sure, well...can we do it this Sunday?" he asked and look at you.

"Yup." you nodded.

"At your house." he asked.

"Yeah,yeah, whatever." you said lazily. You're way too tired.

"Good, this sunday." he said happily and clapped his hands.

------------------------

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PASSAGE T^T

THIS IS MY PROBLEM...MIANHAE...THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE.

I have the responsibility to check my passages. Sorry if I let you guys down. /bows/

Coming Up: Ep.6 Crisis