Yu Seon Ho (One Boring Night)

It's a cold night, and you can't sleep, so you went down to seven-eleven to buy ice bars to satisfy yourself . You wear your sneakers and wander around the street.

It's midnight so you try to buy it as soon as possible. You arrived the convenient store and pick up a yoghurt ice bar and try to pay, when you tried to search for your pocket, you figure out that you forgot your wallet, when you're about to leave your ice bar with a sad face, the shop assistance said,

"Miss, your ice bar!!"

You're shocked at what she said and you saw a handsome looking guy smiled at you. You remember what your mother said" never talk to strangers..." but he's handsome...so you thanked him, grabbed the ice bar and left.

He's handsome and cute, but he looks too pale, but why is his lips that red? Maybe he wore liptint on his lips. You felt your heart fluttered. You look back to the store and saw he was gone.

You wanted to open the bag of the ice bar, you saw a sticky on it.

"Hi, my name is Yu Seon Ho, can we be friends?"

You smiled at the note and you put it in your pocket and enjoy your ice bar.

You rolled in your bed,thinking of the boy you saw in the store, his smile is warm, but he looks pale. You eyes are tired and drifted to sleep.

At school, you can't focus on the work you're doing, all you're having in your mind is planning to see the guy you saw last night.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You haven't talk for the whole day!" Y/ best friend/ n said, worrying.

"I'm fine, just thinking of the math I'm doing just now," you gave a small smile and rest your head on your arms. It feels like a curse occurred on you, your mind only have the image of his smile.

At night, you waited for your parents to asleep, you sneaked out of the house, you wore some lip tint and wait for Seon Ho. You know he would be here. He walked into the store and you smiled at him.

"Thanks for paying for me, " and you hand him some money.

"It's okay, you don't have to pay back." He smiled and shove you back the money, skin slightly touched. It's icy cold.

"Seon Ho, you're cold, let me buy you some hot choco." You offered.

"No, it's f...ine... " he tried to stop you, but you're out of his sight.

"Here~" you hand him the hot choco. He smile warmly and sip the drink. There's a long silent between both of you.

"So...what's your name?" Seon Ho tries to break the ice.

"My name is y/n..."you looked down at your feet.

" It's a pretty name." Seon Ho looked at you and hook a strand of hair on your earlobe, which makes you blush.

Both of you have a delightful time, you both chatted for a few hours and both if your laughter filled the shop.

Every night you met him in the shop, one day,

"Y/n ah, do you want to watch a movie with me?" Seon Ho asked.

"Sure, why not! But what session? " you ask with curiosity.

"Midnight perhaps?" Seon Ho suggest.

"I'm fine with it~" you winked.

"What kind of movies do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Anything is okay for me"you said casually.

" well then, I'll buy the tickets." He gave you an okay sign.

"I have to go now, bye. " you said, looking at the clock. 5a.m.

"Me too, meet me here tomorrow at 12a.m alright? "He said with a wink.

" Nae, oppa." You giggled and walk back home.

One hour of sleep,y/n, it's worth it for a bit.you cover yourself and close your eyes.

Seriously, you're having a hard time at school, your eyes are droopy and you can't even stay awake. You're almost late and you skipped breakfast. Hopefully, your parents are on an urgent business trip, so they left in the morning with a note said that they'll be back after a month, which is... a good thing. Thank God, it's Friday.

"What will he gonna watch with me tonight?" You thought.

At night, you put on a light make up and went out to meet Seon Ho, you can't wait to watch the film with him tonight.

You met him and both of you walk to the cinema, you felt delighted.

"Y/n, I bought the movie for Annabelle." Seon Ho said, holding you the tickets.
seriously I can't stand horror films, I can't sleep after watching it.

"But...but...but... I can't watch horror movies..." you said with a devasted tone.

You member that you said you're okay with any genre, and it's your fault... so...

"Fine..." you blurted out and he giggled.

In the house, you are really scared at it and you tried to hide your head under your jacket,

"It's fine, y/n." He patted your shoulder and you felt safe.

The movie started And you're insecure. You closed your eyes but the screams leads you to fear.

You tried to take a peak but the scene was horrible, you scream in fear and tears drool down from your eyes. You felt a hug and a head lean on top of your head.

"Shhh, it's just a movie. I'm here." Seon Ho cooed

You kept on crying and Seon Ho took you out of the house. He wipe your tears away and hug you tight in his embrace.

"I'm sorry, this is the only film that play in the cinema, I'm sorry, it's my fault." He apologize

" I should have told you that before." You sobbed

"Let's take you back home." Seon Ho said.

On the way, he hold your hand and make you stay close to him.

"Its my house, thanks Seon Ho." You said, facing him, giving him a small smile, but you're still scared.

"You sure you're alright?" He asked.

You shivered and started to cry and he hugged you.

"You want me to be with you tonight?" Seon Ho was worried.

You nodded and guide him to your house. He turned on all the lights and he took of his jacket. You lend him your fathers shirt and pants and he changed on to it. he said it's fine sleeping in the couch.

You change your pajamas and went to sleep, but you way to scared. You went to the couch and saw Seon Ho staring at the ceiling.

"Seon Ho yah, I can't sleep," you said and your palms are sweating.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" He looked at you, stand up and comb your hair.

He followed you to your room and he sat on the bed.

"Aren't your parents gonna be back?" He asked.

"They're in business trip so... nope." You said covering yourself with the blanket.

He jumped into bed and face you, smiling. He kissed you on the lips and your eyes flutted closed.

"Y/n, please be my girlfriend." Seon Ho said looking into your eyes sincerely.

"I'd love to." You Peck his lips and went to sleep in his hug.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
1218 words~~
Clap for me people!! /dabbing/
I can't think of a proper title for this chapter...
Anyway, I'm happy!!!

Coming Up: Lai Guan Lin